Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 18, 2022
Watch Dems Refuse to Applaud When Governor Celebrates Parents Say in Child's 'Upbringing, Education and Care'
Newly sworn-in Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin went right to work keeping campaign promises and triggering leftists who still don't grasp why he won. Thirteen executive orders later, it turns out Younkin meant it when he said parents should have a say in their child's education and well-being such as, just off the top of my head, not exposing one's kids to Marxism and anti-science mask mandates. Parents having a say in anything makes Democrats all boo-boo-faced. To drive their point home, here they are sitting on their hands while Republicans applaud parents' fundamental right to make decisions with regard to their child’s "upbringing, education, and care."
WATCH: Democrats refuse to applaud when @GovernorVA @GlennYoungkin tells parents they “have a fundamental right, enshrined in law by this General Assembly, to make decisions with regard to your child’s upbringing, education and care. And we will protect and reassert that right." pic.twitter.com/TMTVLkI5U4
— Matt Wolking (@MattWolking) January 17, 2022
I'm not a n00b. One party sitting in silence while the other party applauds their leader is nothing new. It started with Nancy Pelosi's Democrats not applauding President Bush. The tradition has continued ever since. Both sides do it. Yackity, schmackity, it doesn't change the visual of Democrats NOT applauding parents having the right to raise their children. Those same Democrats will also be surprised to learn just how much the American people hate them and what they stand for.
Instead, they float ideas to abolish parenthood altogether. No, seriously. That's the new brilliant idea leftists are promoting. Take away your kids in the name of equity.
Parents will always put their children first, and parents vote. Democrats are the party who don't think parents have the right qualifications to be parents. That is the most important issue that differentiates the two sides as we go into the midterms.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
IN RED AMERICA ("Back in America" Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- WaPo Reporter Already Blaming 'Whiteness' McAuliffe Loss ... ›
- About That Cheap 'White Nationalist' Democrat Dirty Trick - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Calls Biden Admin the 'Brandon Administration ... ›
- Inappropriate Touching Reported in Loudoun Co Middle School ... ›
- 6-year-old Asks Mom if She was Born Evil bc She was White ... ›
- Watch: Joe Biden Praises Governor He Once Accused of Racism ... ›
- Virginia Election PROVES Everyone Is Sick of the Far Left! - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Winsome Spears Gives Virginia Victory Speech - Louder ... ›
- Top Cable News Meltdowns Over Glenn Youngkin Winning VA ... ›
- Glenn Youngkin Sworn In as Gov, Bans CRT and Mask Mandates ... ›
- Angry Mask Karen Tries Shaming Gov. Glenn Youngkin - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrat Compares Glenn Youngkin to 'Third Reich' - Louder With Crowder ›
- University Speaker Calls on Christians to 'Ethically Lie' - Louder With Crowder ›