About That Cheap 'White Nationalist' Democrat Dirty Trick in Virginia (UPDATED)
EDITOR'S NOTE: Of course it would be the Lincoln Project. Wouldn't change the fact it was amplified by the McAuliffe Campaign, Democrat members of congress, and NBC News. The headline has been edited to reflect this new information. Original post follows.
Terry McAuliffe is in trouble. His campaign has been in free fall ever since he told Virginia parents he doesn't think they should have a say in their kids' education. In the past twenty-four hours, Fox News has released a poll that has Glenn Youngkin, the Republican challenger, up eight points. WaPo released a poll that says education is the #1 issue for voters, and they swung to Youngkin in the past month FORTY-FOUR POINTS. So, the Macker has to resort to dirty tricks--like this photo op that was obviously staged by his campaign.
It starts with a tweet from a local reporter:
These men approached @GlennYoungkin's bus as it pulled up saying what sounded like, “We're all in for Glenn." Here they are standing in front of the bus as his campaign event at Guadalajara started.@NBC29 pic.twitter.com/l681ejyBjc
— Elizabeth Holmes (@holmes_reports) October 29, 2021
That got amplified by Terry McAuliffe's campaign twenty minutes later:
The Unite the Right rally was one of the darkest days in the Commonwealth's history. this is who Glenn Youngkin's supporters are pic.twitter.com/OpJ55r0AMr
— Christina Freundlich (@christinafreund) October 29, 2021
This is disgusting and disqualifying. https://t.co/EJ9Fk7OeTE
— Jen Goodman (@jengoodman75) October 29, 2021
First, if we're even going to dig up the Unite the Right rally again, besides pointing out how much the media lied about Donald Trump, this should have been the last word of the entire event:
Charlottesville VA Rant youtu.be
Back to the matter at hand. How do we know these "supporters" are a plant from Terry McAuliffe's campaign of which Terry McAuliffe is in charge of?
1. Terry McAuliffe recently shared the stage with Ralph Northam, who used to like to party in blackface. McAulliffe had denounced him, but once they both realized the rules don't apply to them they are BFFs again.
2. If these were actual white nationalists, the media would be in the process of doxxing them and getting them fired from their jobs.
3. Accusing opponents of being racist is all Democrats know how to do.
4. If these are supposed to be white nationalists, the one on the left needs to fire his agent.
I don't know what the Terry McAuliffe campaign was thinking. MAYBE that by resorting to such a pathetic photo op that the Terry McAuliffe campaign is so obviously responsible for, they could count on us conservatives spreading the photo for them. Then as the photo gets out, MAYBE a few voters would fall for it. But that goes back to the Terry McAuliffe campaign thinking that Virginia voters are stupid.
I didn't believe the Fox News poll at first. If Terry McAuliffe is this desperate, get ready on Thursday.
UPDATE: Told ya.
BREAKING: Financial director for Young VA Dems has gone private after being exposed for posing as a white supremacist pic.twitter.com/fbCbafIiZf
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) October 29, 2021
🚨 I am now confident that we have identified the woman in this group of political actors as Colleen Wachenfeld, with @vademocrats. pic.twitter.com/qySknRSUrd
— Alec Sears (@alec_sears) October 29, 2021
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
The Great Reset is Real! Confirmed by Droopy Al Franken on CNN! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- School Board Member Removes Mask Because 'It's Hard to Read ... ›
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Hero 10-Year-Old Kid Hammers School Board Over Mask Mandate ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Three You May Have Missed: Dems Hate Science and Parents ... ›
- 'F*ck Joe Biden' Week 6: We're Renting Planes Now - Louder With ... ›
- DOOCY Asks Jen Psaki About Biden's Unpopularity in Virginia ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Asks Obama What's Phony About VA Rape Cover ... ›
- Terry McAuliffe: 'Parents Shouldn't Tell Public Schools What to ... ›
- Terry McAuliffe Admits Out Loud How Unpopular Joe Biden Is ... ›
- WaPo Reporter Already Blaming 'Whiteness' McAuliffe Loss - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top Cable News Meltdowns Over Glenn Youngkin Winning VA - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Speaks on Virginia Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- State Senator-Elect Edward has Past 'Offensive' Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo Forced to Correct "RussiaGate" Articles - Louder With Crowder ›