Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 05, 2021
Of Course! Media is Already Trying to Destroy Senator-Elect Edward Durr Over Past 'Offensive' Tweets
Senator-Elect Edward Durr is the feel-good story of the 2021 Election. The truck driving grandpa was unhappy with the direction New Jersey was going. He ran for state senate, spending next to no money and filming his ads on a smartphone. And he took down the second-most powerful Democrat in the state. A truck driver took down a career politician and spent next to no money doing so. It's what our political system should be, and other Americans should be encouraged to do the same.
So, of course, the media needs to destroy him, and they started digging up old tweets to do it.
Edward Durr Apologizes for Past Xenophobic Social Media Postsyoutu.be
After scouring his Twitter account, this is the worst they came up with:
- Something about Mohammed and Islam. CAIR is of course calling on him to resign. I won't repeat the words because I'd like my head to stay on my shoulders. But it's in the video.
- A pronoun joke about Chelsea Manning. Chelsea Manning used to be Bradley Manning, a traitor. Then while in jail, he became Chelsea Manning. She's beautiful and brave now. She's also a failed senate candidate.
- Durr said of Charlottesville that there were very BAD thugs on both sides, both the neo-nazis and white supremacists as well as BLM and Antifa. I know the media hold the latter group in the highest of regard, but they are also responsible for billions of dollars in damages from 2020. Just saying, there might be some bad apples in the bunch.
- And on Facebook, he said Vice President Kamala Harris only got her job because of her race and skin color. That's not "offensive" or "bigoted" as much as it is true.
In a statement to the press, Durr says: "I'm a passionate guy. And I say things in the heat of the moment. And if I said anything in the past that hurt anybody's feelings, I sincerely apologize."
Welcome to politics, Senator-Elect Durr. We've got your back.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Fan Q&A: What If Kyle Rittenhouse Was YOUR Son? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Biden Admin Allegedly Plans to Pay Illegals $450,000 - Louder With ... ›
- Mike Rowe Savaged a Troll Who Attacked Him over PragerU ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- About That Cheap 'White Nationalist' Democrat Dirty Trick - Louder ... ›
- Rose McGowan Tweets at Hillary Clinton About Bill Clinton - Louder ... ›
- Katie Couric Pressures Betty White to Bash Trump. Betty Shows Pure Class... - Louder With Crowder ›
- FASCIST CLOWN Stephen Colbert Wants to Get Rid of the Senate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stephen Colbert Wants to Get Rid of the Senate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Files Lawsuit After Suspension, Refused Pronouns - Louder With Crowder ›