Katie Couric Pressures Betty White to Bash Trump. Betty Shows Pure Class...
Betty White is a national treasure who we're blessed to still have with us after the killing fields of 2016. So to celebrate her 95th birthday, Katie Couric asked her about Donald Trump. Because, really, if you're famous it's important you take a shot at the President-elect (see Desperate CNN Tried Making Conor McGregor Insult Trump and CNN Throws Race Against Trump and NFL Legend Jim Brown Has None of It). Also, Katie Couric is terrible. Not just regular terrible. Terrible as in you sit down to watch your favorite show. But you sit in once eaten cat food. Wearing your best pants. While simultaneously discovering your WiFi is out. That kind of terrible.
Ms. White, showing the wisdom of a 95-year-old who has lived through some things, didn't bash El Trumpo like Couric was
hoping expecting. Instead, this rational nugget of wisdom fell from Betty's lovely lips...
“I think that’s the time to buckle down and really work positively as much as you can instead of just saying, ‘This is terrible. He’s terrible.’ Just think, ‘All right, there’s nothing I can do about that right now but I can do the best in my little circle. So if I do that, maybe you’ll do your best and we’ll get through this.”
Get it? Because Clooney isn't thrilled.
Do we think this 95-year-old Hollywood actress supports Trump? Or has supported any Republican since the 60s? Of course not. But just because you oppose the President-elect doesn't mean you have to act two tacos short of a combination platter. Hold the pico de gallo. Which we can't say for most leftists. Who are probably bottling that regurgitated cat food I alluded to in the opening paragraph. Just to throw at you while claiming "love trumps hate." Aw. The Fancy Feast ain't so fancy when it's actually Katie Couric's nauseating character, is it?
More direct Betty White: "If you hate the 2016 Election results, get off the computer and do some actual work in your community." Because no, hashtags and virtue signaling don't actually amount to much. Except as ammunition which we'll later use to mock you. It's okay, we know the social justice warriors will never stop telegraphing their stupid over the internet. Or trying to light themselves on fire. It's a marvelous time to work in the liberal-mockery business.
Thank you Betty White.
You suck Katie Couric.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Brian Stelter is LOSING to Golden Girls in the Ratings - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Stops Pretending, Says "We Can't Afford to ... ›
- State Senator-Elect Edward has Past 'Offensive' Tweets - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- Coyotes Are Using TikTok to Advertise Migrant Trafficking - Louder ... ›
- Senator-Elect Edward Durr Shares What He Told His Opponent ... ›
- Top Five Reasons We NEED the Electoral College - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Governor Murphy Attacks Sen-Elect Edward Durr - Louder With ... ›
- Meet New Jersey (Maybe) Senator-Elect Edward Durr - Louder With ... ›
- Anthony Fauci: "It's Time to Do What You're Told" - Louder With ... ›
- Is Biden President-Elect? Trump Campaign Says Not So Fast ... - Louder With Crowder ›