Kansas Teacher Files Lawsuit After Being Suspended for Refusing to Use Preferred Pronouns
Each day that passes is another day in which the public school system proves it is just a taxpayer-funded, union-run, ideologically driven indoctrination camp, spanning from coast to coast. And regardless of what those of us in the Midwest want to believe, our schools are not immune from the predations of the left as regards schools.
To prove my point, Fort Riley is only a hop, skip, and jump away from where I currently reside, and Pamela Ricard, a former teacher at Fort Riley Middle School, was suspended last April for having the temerity to stand by her religious beliefs, refusing to entertain one student’s desire to be addressed by her preferred pronouns and newly assumed first name.
Instead, Newsweek reports, Ricard utilized “Miss [last name].” In no way was she attempting to disrespect or bully the student, but the school suspended her for it, nonetheless.
The school had no policy at the time regarding preferred pronouns, so it utilized existing “bullying by staff; diversity and inclusion; and staff-student relations prohibiting harassment and bullying of students by staff” policies to rationalize the suspension, quickly instituting preferred pronouns policy immediately after the incident.
Upon her suspension, Ricard sought a religious exemption from the policy, arguing that she could not violate her Christian beliefs, which state God assigns gender at birth. She was denied not once, not twice, but three times.
On Monday, Ricard filed a lawsuit against the superintendent and principal for violating her first and fourth amendment rights, pertaining to free speech, free exercise of religion, due process, and equal protection under the law.
In a statement from Ricard’s attorney Josh Ney, he said, “Our suit contends that schools cannot force teachers to promote novel views about gender fluidity and ever-expanding pronoun categories without regard to the First Amendment or due process.”
And ever-expanding that list of pronouns certainly is. A quick perusal of TikTok proves that much. Soon, the policy of wearing one’s pronouns like a badge will be necessary if this isn’t put in check. Oh, wait, that’s already happening.
I hope Ms. Ricard wins. I hope she ends up with a fat stack when it’s all done, and the administrators find themselves without jobs. But I really hope this moronic pronoun nonsense starts to fizzle out soon. I’m getting quite tired of seeing people misuse the words “they” and “them.” It’s like someone is scratching my eyeballs with a rusty fork.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Tess Holliday B(EATS) Anorexia! | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- State Senator-Elect Edward has Past 'Offensive' Tweets - Louder ... ›
- JK Rowling on Rapists Identifying as 'Women' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: TikTok Is Designed to Reward Stupid People #TrashTikTok ›
- Walsh Short-Circuits Activists With Question What Is a Woman ... ›
- Video: Comedian HILARIOUSLY Picks Apart Political Correctness in ... ›
- Bill Burr on Gender Neutrality: "What Do You Mean 'Force' My Kid ... ›
- Specimen Identifies as 'Nightmare' and has Tattooed Eyes - Louder ... ›
- TikTok “Demons” Explain Their Demon-Gender, and This is Totally ... ›
- Man Arrested For Murder. Leftists Defend His… Preferred Pronouns ... ›
- Bill Burr Goes Off on Cancel Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr: Johnny Depp's 'F***ing Destroying' Amber Heard' - Louder With Crowder ›
- School Files Title IX Complaint for Using Wrong Pronouns - Louder With Crowder ›