OH REALLY? Major Democrat: 'Parents Shouldn't Tell Public Schools What to Teach'
Virginia Democrat Terry McAuliffe said the quiet part out loud, as my work bro Brodigan likes to say. During the Virginia governor's debate Tuesday night said that parents shouldn't tell schools what schools teach. Guess who funds public schools, though.
Terry McAuliffe: "I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach." https://t.co/7S15pTv1gY— Greg Price (@Greg Price) 1632872331.0
The comment came after his Republican contender, Glenn Youngkin, said parents should be more involved in what their children learn. I'm not parent, but that makes sense.
Glenn Youngkin is already out with an ad running with this moment.
Are you a parent who wants to have a say in your child's education? Too bad. Terry McAuliffe says you have to sit… https://t.co/SzuCTsycOd— Glenn Youngkin (@Glenn Youngkin) 1632933244.0
Well played, Glenn.
Sure, we could wave our hands and roll our eyes while saying "McAuliffe is Virginia's problem." But that would be a mistake. If we've learned anything about Democrats, it's they're cut from the same dirty mask cloth. Take McAuliffe and drop him into your state and it's just as much of a problem. Democrats do not want parents involved in what your children are taught. But Democrats do want the money from parents to brainwash their children.
So long as public schools are funded by THE PUBLIC then the PUBLIC absolutely gets to decide what the schools teach. If Democrats do not want parents involved in what their children's education looks like, then I have a suggestion: allow parents to opt out of funding the school. This is known by another name: school choice.
Democrats hate school choice. Ah heck, Democrats hate choice period. Because if you have choices, you may not chose correctly. If you have choices, you may not chose to have Democrats brainwash your children through state schools. They can't have that. They can't have YOU teaching YOUR kids. You might teach them freedom and responsibility and not to blindly follow government.
Homeschool. Make it go mainstream.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- School Board Member Removes Mask Because 'It's Hard to Read ... ›
- School Board Meeting Gets Pranked with Explicit Fake Names ... ›
- Hero 10-Year-Old Kid Hammers School Board Over Mask Mandate ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Mayor Gives Ohio School Board Choice: Resign or Be Charged ... ›
- Minnesota Student Tells School Board He's Leaving Over CRT ... ›
- Immigrant Father Explodes on 'Disgraced' School Board - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Terry McAuliffe Thinks VA Voters are Stupid - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo Reporter Already Blaming 'Whiteness' McAuliffe Loss - Louder With Crowder ›
- Minnesota Teacher Allegedly Tells Students She’s a ‘Furry’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Philadelphia Democrat Charged with Raping 15-Year-Old Boy - Louder With Crowder ›