Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 10, 2022
Glenn Youngkin Gets Bill Eliminating School Mask Mandates With Added Bonus That Teachers' Unions Will Hate
Glenn Youngkin keeps racking up wins in Virginia to the dismay of Democrats, school board members, and the teachers' unions that give them lots and lots of money. You know, all the leftist nincompoops who hate parents and hate parental choice. The Virginia Senate just passed a bill that would end school mask mandates and that would *gasp* put the decision back in the hands of parents. A decision that Democrats can't call anti-science anymore, and Democrat governors follow both the political science and Gov. Youngkin's lead. They're getting rid of their own mandates.
The Virginia Senate by a BI-PARTISAN VOTE passed a bill that would prevent school boards from mandating masks and schools. Weeks ago, school boards were suing Youngkin. Days ago, school administrators were threatening to charge maskless kids with a felony. Yesterday, Democrats saw their numbers and crossed the line to give parents the choice. The bill is now expected to pass the house, then be signed into law by the Governor.
This vote also shows that school boards who are attacking their own students are stunningly detached from reality. It’s time to put kids first and get back to normal.
— Governor Glenn Youngkin (@GovernorVA) February 9, 2022
The bill also contains a bonus provision that is really going to cause teachers' union members to have a nutty. The bill states that virtual learning days WON'T count toward state-required instruction days. So when union bosses claim kids can just learn from home, nope. Not unless teachers' union members (I refuse to call them teachers) want to give up some of their summer vacation with an extended school year.
When that angry mask Karen yelled at Gov. Youngkin to read the room, it appears he was doing just that. I'm not sure if she calmed down yet, but she shouldn't worry. She can still scream at people not wearing masks. School boards just can't mandate them in school.
Virginia remains one of the purplest states in the country. Youngkin has done a great job so far navigating that and getting his agenda passed. I hope other conservatives are taking note.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Jurassic World Dominion: Crowder & Crew Make Fun of New Trailer! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Joe Biden Praises Governor He Once Accused of Racism ... ›
- Virginia Delegate Gives Speech Denounces Liberals - Louder With ... ›
- Virginia School Boards Sue to Continue Mask Mandates - Louder ... ›
- Loudoun County: Maskless Students are Trespassing - Louder With ... ›
- 6-year-old Asks Mom if She was Born Evil bc She was White ... ›
- Ad BlastsTeachers' Unions for School Mask Mandates - Louder With ... ›
- About That Cheap 'White Nationalist' Democrat Dirty Trick - Louder ... ›
- Angry Mask Karen Tries Shaming Gov. Glenn Youngkin - Louder ... ›
- Glenn Youngkin Sworn In as Gov, Bans CRT and Mask Mandates ... ›
- Top Cable News Meltdowns Over Glenn Youngkin Winning VA ... ›
- Student Locked in Room Over Violating School Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- University of Nevada Students March for Mask Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Glenn Youngkin Signs Law Opposing School Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Carolla's Pn Why Liberals Keep School Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union Wrote Guidance That Kept Schools Remote - Louder With Crowder ›
- Report: Teachers’ Union Colluded With CDC - Louder With Crowder ›
- AFT President Says Parental Rights Are ‘How Wars Start’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cops called on 4-year-old not wearing mask to school - Louder With Crowder ›