Conservative Governor Goes Beast Mode, Signs FOUR Bills Into Law Targeting Abortion, Girls Sports, and More
Ron DeSantis gets the bulk of the attention because of how much the media hates him. But don't sleep on Arizona Governor Doug Ducey (not to be confused with DOOCY). While Republican governors in Republican states keep selling out, Ducey is another purple state conservative getting necessary reforms passed, haters be damned. On Wednesday, he signed into law common-sense voter integrity, common sense girls' sports protections, common sense abortion restrictions, and common sense children protections.
This is Gov. Ducey.
Arizona’s manufacturing industry is booming and our international trade is accelerating. Shared that Arizona exports have almost fully rebounded from the declines of the pandemic in today’s International State of the State. @pcfrarizona #pcfraz #isos17 1/ pic.twitter.com/5Wayef73g7
— Doug Ducey (@DougDucey) March 30, 2022
And here's what is now law in Arizona: (h/t The Post Millennial)
SB 1164 acknowledges that Arizona knows "there is immeasurable value in every life – including preborn life" and bands abortions after fifteen weeks.
SB 1165 establishes a statewide requirement to separate school sports teams on the basis of biological sex. HOWEVER, it also allows for mixed and/or coed sports.
SB 1138 delays life-altering gender reassignment surgeries until the age of 18. Gov. Ducey's rationale is that a premature decision "will dramatically affect the rest of an individual’s life, including the ability of that individual to become a biological parent later in life."
Finally, HB 2492 is the common sense voter integrity reform. This "CONTROVERSIAL" bill says voters must provide proof of citizenship by demanding as much, and there must be routine updates and checks of voter databases.
Democrats and the radical activists who control them are, of course, apoplectic. They are accusing Ducey of a cornucopia of -isms and -phobias, and are threatening to sue to get the laws repealed. But for now, they are law and that's what matters.
Much of what Ducey signed into law is what conservatives say they'll do if elected and sent to Washington, DC. Then, for one excuse or another, they don't. If conservative reforms are going to be fought for and happen, it needs to happen at the state level. We saw it in Florida. Now, we're seeing it in Arizona.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
'That 70s Show' Parody! BTS Biden's SOTU Prep! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- "Common Sense" Gun Control Lies Exposed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girl Suspended 38 Times for Not Wearing a Mask Speaks Out ... ›
- Peter Doocy Challenges Jen Psaki on School Boards - Louder With ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Girl Blasts School Board Over 'No Politics in Schools' - Louder With ... ›
- Krysten Sinema Spoke Out Against Gutting Filibuster Rules - Louder ... ›
- AZ School Board President Busted with Dossiers of Parents - Louder ... ›
- After Accusations of Distributing 'Child Pornography,' Mayor Gives ... ›
- Legislature Overrides Utah Governor on Trans Sports Bill - Louder ... ›
- Peter Doocy Asks White House About Florida Bill - Louder With Crowder ›