CDC Busted Changing School Mask Guidance to Appease Teachers' Unions. Yes, Again.
Two events of note today. One is that your children are going back to school if they haven't started already. The second is that Joe Biden is giving a speech where he will lay out a six-pronged attack to get C*VID under control. No doubt, he will talk about following "the science" a lot. AKA, doing whatever the CDC tells him to. It makes it the perfect time for another story about the CDC coordinating and/or being bullied by the teachers' unions. The teachers' unions, who are NOT the science.
If this story sounds familiar, it's because it is. On May 2, emails leaked showing the CDC's school closure guidelines were based less on the science and more on what the unions wanted. On May 4, Jen Psaki read a carefully worded statement defending the unions. These emails, exclusive to Fox News, start on May 14. That means after the teachers' unions and the CDC were exposed, the unions didn't care.
As suspected, the CDC's current school mask guidance came at the request/demand of the teachers unions, not based on any science.
Thanks @apublictrust for obtaining the emails.https://t.co/pKETNBVAKG pic.twitter.com/Wv09J2JK6t
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) September 8, 2021
Here's what you need to know:
May 13: The CDC announced that if you received a v*cc*nation, you no longer had to wear a mask indoors or outdoors.
May 14: Erika Dinkel-Smith, the White House director of labor engagement, told the CDC (aka "the science") that she stopped the National Educators Association (aka not "the science") from releasing a critical statement about the guidance. It was highly suggested that CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky get on the phone with NEA President Becky Pringle and Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers. The head of the CDC was called before the heads of the unions. It was agreed that the NEA would send out a statement that wasn't critical of the CDC.
May 15: The CDC (aka the science) change its guidelines to say that you should still mask up in schools, even if you got a v*cc*nation.
This is not to be confused with the August CDC guidelines calling for teachers' unions-endorsed school mask mandates. Those are a different set of guidelines based on questionable science that contradicts the data. At this time we have no proof the teachers' unions mean-girled the CDC over THOSE guidelines. Yet. We only have plenty of reason to assume they did.
On Thursday afternoon, when Joe Biden lays out his six pillars of combating the 'rona, he will no doubt bring up "the science" and lash out at states opposing school mask mandates. Remember it's not "the science" Biden takes his marching orders from.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
NBC viewers think COVID is more deadly than it actually is… #shorts youtu.be
- Teacher Brags About Replacing American Flag with Pride Flag ... ›
- Chicago Mayor Sets Rules for Who Interviews Her: No Whites ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher Compares Lack of Mask Mandate to School Shooting ... ›
- Ted Cruz Goes Scorched-Earth on Democrats, 'Discredited' CDC ... ›
- 40% of NYC Educators Haven't Gotten Their Fauci Ouchie - Louder ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Nation's Largest Teachers Union - Louder ... ›
- Emails Reveal Why CDC Changed Their Definition of 'Vaccine.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chicago Teachers’ Union Goes Remote Due to Omicron Surge - Louder With Crowder ›
- CDC Director Shares How Many 'Rona Deaths Had Comorbidities - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor - Louder With Crowder ›