Twitter Suspends Babylon Bee Over Satirical Tweet About Biden Admin Official, Says Tweet Is 'Hateful'
The Babylon Bee, a satire site with a Simpson-esque knack, had its Twitter account frozen over a tweet mocking Biden Administration official Rachel Levine. Rachel is the Assistant Secretary of Health (or, the "ASH" to make it cool and hip) who shattered multiple glass ceilings in 2022. The tweet Twitter found hateful is this:
Yes. It is a hateful tweet that is so hateful, Twitter refuses to delete it themselves over its hatefullnosity. I will be circling back to that factoid in a bit.
The tweet is a satirical response to USA Today naming Rachel as one of their Women of the Year. Not everyone agrees with the symbolic gesture, especially not for Rachel. Prior to becoming the ASH, Levine was most known for leading one of the worst COVID vaccine rollout plans in the country with her own Cuomo-esque nursing home scandal. Also, prior to 2012, Rachel was a man with a wife, two kids, and what used to be exclusively a male sex organ known as a "penis." Once Rachel transitioned to a woman, the left couldn't hoist her up on a pedestal fast enough.
There is a contentious debate in America over whether men can be women (though no one seems to care about women deciding to be men) and take opportunities and awards away from women and girls who were born that way. The group who says yes includes Democrats, cyberbullies, and the people who write Big Tech's community guidelines. The group who says no are people who believe in science and have functioning eyes.
Twitter's CEO is in the latter group, and will not be taking the tweet down. However, if the tweet is as hateful as Twitter says, they could take it down themselves as if Seth told a journalist they should learn to code. But it's not hateful enough for Twitter to take it down themselves. It's only hateful enough for Dillon to be told to take it down himself.
They could, of course, delete the tweet themselves. But they won't. It's not enough for them to just wipe it out. They want us to bend the knee and admit that we engaged in hateful conduct.
— Seth Dillon (@SethDillon) March 21, 2022
That's the same excuse Twitter gave to the New York Post when one of America's oldest newspapers had their account frozen over the Hunter Biden story. It was reported last week that the Hunter Biden story was true after all.
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website will keep you up to date with any developments.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Biden Pretends Hunter's Blackmail Pics Are Normal | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Caitlyn Jenner, Embezzling Nuns, and White Apologists! - Louder ... ›
- The Anti-China Commercial NBC Refuses to Air During Olympics ... ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Releases New Anti-Biden 'LGBTQ' T-Shirt - Louder ... ›
- Megan Kelly Sons' School Taught About Chopping Off Genitals ... ›
- WH Teams With TikTok Stars to Spread Russia-Ukraine LIES ... ›
- Rand Paul Lights Up Biden's Asst. Health Secretary Nominee on ... ›
- Rachel Levine Gets Sworn in as Four-Star Admiral - Louder With ... ›
- Hunter Biden Story CONFIRMED! ›
- Rand Paul Challenge Secretary Mayorkas on Disinformation - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'She's a Moron': Megyn Kelly Wrecks AOC Over SCOTUS Comments - Louder With Crowder ›