Elon Musk Addresses Unhinged Meltdowns Over Twitter Purchase, Explains Free Speech Slow Enough to Understand
It is the day after Elon Musk bought Twitter and the left won't calm down about it. The sun came out for normies. The sky literally fell literally on people who believe democracy hinges on random Twitter employees being allowed to "moderate" opinions they don't like. Musk knew some of it was coming and tried to be nice about it. Now he's realizing these people are unhinged.
The extreme antibody reaction from those who fear free speech says it all
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 26, 2022
It says it's not about free speech. It's about controlling information. And the people who control the information (the radical, progressive left) no longer being able to do so. Everything they don't like is hate speech. Everything they don't like is misinformation.
The left can launch disinformation campaigns on all sorts of topics: Florida's "Parental Rights" bill, Georgia's voting law, Texas' voting law, the 2016 election, the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election, Kyle Rittenhouse, Nick Sandmann, the border patrol agent who didn't whip anyone, or any of Joe Biden's spending bills. That's not misinformation. It's never mis- or dis- when the left does it.
Misinformation is if you question unelected government bureaucrats or "the government guys." Not only are you spreading misinformation, not only are you spreading anti-science misinformation (the worst kind), but you are also killing people in your anti-scienceness
To calm the meltdowns, Musk thought explaining free speech slow enough for everyone to understand would help.
By “free speech”, I simply mean that which matches the law.
I am against censorship that goes far beyond the law.
If people want less free speech, they will ask government to pass laws to that effect.
Therefore, going beyond the law is contrary to the will of the people.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 26, 2022
That's the radical left's other problem. The "will of the people" disagrees with them. Americans like free speech. Yes, even from jerks. Leftists having their own in charge of pushing buttons that say "throttle," "shadowban," and "deplatform" helped them get around the law. That's why there are so many unhinged meltdowns. With Musk in charge, they won't be able to do that on Twitter anymore. They'll only be able to do that on every other social media platform.
Unless, of course, Elon Musk completely disrupts things and other platforms change their ways as well. Today's left-wing meltdowns will seem like shaking fits at the clouds in comparison.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Deal Incoming! Elon Musk Owns Twitter! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk/Twitter Reaction from Dave Portnoy, Jake Paul - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Outright Disrespects Bill Gates With Emoji - Louder With ... ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk and Twitter Could Announce Deal Monday - Louder With ... ›
- Employee Claims Working at Twitter Like "Living in Ukraine" - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here’s Why Conservatives are Gaining Twitter Followers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Shares Brilliant Diagram Mocking Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›
- TIME Argues ‘Free Speech’ Is a Racist Obsession by White Men - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYT Gets Destroyed for Apartheid Hit Piece on Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's Feisty Mother Defends Against NYT Hit Piece ›
- Activist Claims Google, Apple Will Remove Twitter from Store - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Makes Cryptic Comment About Dying - Louder With Crowder ›