'Do You Go to That Party?': Elon Musk/Twitter Reaction From Dave Portnoy, Jake Paul, CNN Potato Brian Stelter
Elon Musk has purchased Twitter. Or entered into an agreement to purchase it. Nothing is official until Musk gets the keys and the leftists in meltdown all move to Canada. It's not everyone in meltdown, though. This is one of those events where everyone has an opinion, especially if they use Twitter (unlike Twitter's current board of directors).
Dave Portnoy, our greatest living president, knows one thing Musk needs to change. El Pres wants the "don't want none, won't be none" clause. There are people who go to the Taylor Lorenz/Julia Black school of journalisming where they launch politically motivated attacks against people that are designed to destroy their lives, claim it's shoe-leather reporting, then cry they're being "bullied" when people call them out for it. Musk, at one point, wanted El Pres to run for office, so hopefully, Elon will take this under consideration.
If @elonmusk buys twitter the #1 rule I need changed is that if somebody takes an unprovoked shot at you they can’t cry and report you for bullying when you respond. If you poke a bear with a stick you can’t pretend you are a victim when they metaphorically rip your head off
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) April 25, 2022
Jake Paul took a shot at the political left in expressing his love of Elon Musk. How sincere Paul is in his comments is open for interpretation But the political left did accuse him of racism over knocking out his boxing opponent. Just saying, there have been stranger red-pillings.
with Twitter being the most toxic and corrupt platform full of lies from the left they will no longer have a platform to censor, hide, and manipulate the truth.
If this tweet makes you mad then you’re guilty🤓
love it. love Elon.
— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) April 25, 2022
Then there is CNN Senior Media Content Creator Brian "I'm Not a Potato" Stelter. Stelter put on his journalisming hat and tried for an analogy to describe Elon Musk and free speech. All Stelter did is expose that he has no friends and was never invited to many parties as a kid. Because this party he describes sounds f*cking awesome.
Stelter on Elon Musk buying Twitter: "If you get invited to something where there are no rules, where there is total freedom for everybody, do you actually want to go to that party or are you going to decide to stay home?" pic.twitter.com/rhSmF04OUk
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) April 25, 2022
And just for the heck of it, let's throw in the Winklevoss twins. They are best known for having Mark Zuckerberg steal Facebook from them (allegedly). If there was ever a time for them to make a comeback, now would be that time.
They can go work for CNN+
— Tyler Winklevoss (@tyler) April 25, 2022
It's been a good Monday, friends. As you say a prayer to the deity or deities of content tonight, be sure to be extra prayerful. They delivered for us big time!
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
EXCLUSIVE TRAILER: Crowder Films 'Moses' Movie! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Elon Musk Announces Two Changes He Plans to Bring to Twitter ... ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk is Time's 'Person of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Twitter is Freaking Out Over Elon Musk - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Addresses Worst Critics Ahead of Announcement ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Outright Disrespects Bill Gates With Emoji - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk and Twitter Could Announce Deal Monday - Louder With ... ›
- Clinton Advisor, MSNBC Stooge Angry at Elon Musk Purchase - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Elon Musk Brings Back FREE SPEECH on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Why Elites Are So Afraid of Elon Musk Taking Over Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Addresses Unhinged Meltdowns Over Twitter Purchase - Louder With Crowder ›
- Employee Claims Working at Twitter Like "Living in Ukraine" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk 'Pledges' to Put Cocaine Back in Coca-Cola - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- Here’s Why Conservatives are Gaining Twitter Followers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Shares Brilliant Diagram Mocking Liberals - Louder With Crowder ›