Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 03, 2022
Dave Portnoy: Stop defending Biden, he looked like Hitler up there
You can add Barstool president Dave Portnoy to the list of people who thought Joe Biden looked like a dictator Thursday night. El Pres, who hates talking politics and hates when he's forced to do so, commented on the optics after he saw the same soviet-esque photo we all did. Once the left went on the attack the "optics don't matter," El Pres said they all have a demented brain.
Emergency Press Conference - Anybody Who Doesn’t Think Biden Looked Like A Dictator Last Night Has A Demented Brain pic.twitter.com/tYkpdlG4dx
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) September 2, 2022
"The man looks like Nazi Germany with a dash of Cold War Soviet Union, with a dash of Dwight Schrute..."
"...with a dash of Hunger Games. Just like the biggest dictator look and set ever. [...] Our president, looked like f*ckin’ Hitler, I’m not saying he’s Hitler, I didn’t really listen to a lot of the speech. He looked like f*cking a caricature."
Here the thing. Portnoy wasn't the only person who didn't listen to a lot of the speech. But a LOT of people have seen the visuals.
The speech only aired on CNN and MSNBC. The White House meant for it to air on networks in prime time, and thought they could lie and say that it wasn't a partisan speech. Once the networks read the transcript and saw the speech was Biden attacking a group of Americans, they said, "Dafuq it isn't partisan." Networks aired reruns instead of Biden's deranged rant.
The visuals? Those are going to last for the rest of the year. If not, there will be a bunch of general consultants who will need to be blacklisted for incompetence.
The White House realizes how badly they messed up. They have Biden claiming he didn't think Trump supporters were America's enemies the day after he did. And Democrats have their lapdogs in the media claiming it's a lie to say Biden was talking about all Republicans. Biden wasn't talking about the "good conservatives."
Two questions about that:
1. Name me a non-MAGA Republican who isn't Larry Hogan, Liz Cheney, or Adam Kinzinger.
2. I'm not a Trump fan. I also support the second amendment. I'm with the majority of Americans who support limits on abortion. I think the border needs to be enforced. I criticize Biden's policies and point out them being the main reason for high gas prices and inflation. Also, I think Biden's brain is at least 51% tapioca. How much money do you wanna bet the White House thinks I'm "MAGA" Republican?
Joe Biden WAS talking about all Republicans. Not a lot of people heard him, though. They did, however, see him looking like Satan.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Left Wants to Ban Guns that Don't Exist... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- The mainstream media lied, said Crowder called for violence ... ›
- Dave Chappelle, John Mulaney Cause Controversy with Comedy ... ›
- Elon Musk Hits Back Hard at Politically Motivated Hit Piece - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Attacker Speaks, Admits He Assaulted Comedian ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk/Twitter Reaction from Dave Portnoy, Jake Paul - Louder ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Portnoy: Hold WaPo Accountable for Amber Heard's Lies ... ›
- Dave Portnoy Drops Nuke on Group Trying to Cancel Joe Rogan ... ›
- WHO ARE THE "MAGA REPUBLICANS" BIDEN IS TARGETING? - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo wants Republicans to nominate Larry Hogan - Louder With Crowder ›