New Poll Gives Bad News to Democrats Hoping to Abort Their Way to the Midterms
Democrats are hoping to ride Roe v. Wade outrage to a midterm victory this November. Republicans have settled on campaigning on Joe Biden's gross incompetence. But Dems hope, if not an outright victory, they can use the Supreme Court allowing states to decide on abortion restrictions to lessen the impact of the Red Supernova coming. A new Harvard-Harris poll shows Democrats might want a Plan B.
The poll is a mixed bag. Overall 55% oppose overturning Roe v. Wade while 45% support it. I figured the "oppose" number would be larger because of all the disinformation the left and the media (but I repeat myself) are pushing about the ruling. If you dig through the numbers, a few things pop out.
- Only 10% support the Democratic position on no-limit abortions. 49% support bans after 6 weeks. 72% support a band after 15 weeks. The original Mississippi ban at the center of Dobbs? It was 15 weeks.
- 44% say it's best for states to set abortion restrictions. This is compared to 31% for congress and 25% say the Supreme Court. Also, 63% say the Supreme Court is legitimate and 59% say it is wrong for Democrats to say it's not.
- Here's my favorite part. An equal amount of Republicans and Democrats, 36-36%, say the Supreme Court decision is motivating them to vote in the midterms.
None of this is to say there weren't parts of the poll good for lefties. Like I said, a mixed bag. Also, for the GOP to take advantage of those good numbers, it would require effective messaging and the GOP not screwing up and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Which... you know.
But if Democrats were planning to capitalize on the Supreme Court decision and make their midterm messaging a noun and a verb and abortion, they may want a Plan B. Before SCOTUS bans Plan B.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why We Fight Like Hell | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Doocy Corners White House on Roe v. Wade Threats - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher Calls Out Roe v Wade Alarmists on the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Meltdowns Are Under Way Over SCOTUS Leak That Roe v. Wade ... ›
- Corporate PR Giant: Don't Comment on Roe v Wade - Louder With ... ›
- CNN Poll Offers Roe v Wade Reality Check - Louder With Crowder ›
- What Is Actually Going to Happen When Roe v. Wade Is Overturned ... ›
- Show Notes: LEAKED SCOTUS Decision Will OVERTURN Roe v ... ›
- Do People Really Know What Roe v. Wade Is? \ - Louder With ... ›
- Leaked Majority Decision Overturns Roe v. Wade - Louder With ... ›