BREAKING: Leaked Majority Decision From the Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s been a rough few years. Since losing the 2020 election, we’ve endured the worst Democratic policies the left could advance. Inflation is skyrocketing. The withdrawal from Afghanistan was a catastrophe. And Biden’s administration continues to look for ways to screw the country. But he couldn’t do anything about the conservative majority on the Supreme Court. And I think we can definitely call it that today because Politico reports that a leaked draft of the majority decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health allegedly says Roe v. Wade will be overturned.
In a document labeled as the “Opinion of the Court” and written by Justice Samuel Alito, he writes, “We hold that Roe and Casey must be overturned. It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”
This event would be momentous, and that may be understating it.
“Roe was egregiously wrong from the start. Its reasoning was exceptionally weak, and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have enflamed debate and deepened division.”
If this is true—if Roe and Casey are truly destined to be overturned—this is an incredible victory for the conservative movement. Prayers have been answered.
However, the work will not be finished. The decision simply returns the decision to the states, where abortion will either be protected, limited, or banned. It will become absolutely imperative that we vote for legislatures and governors who will stand firm to protect the lives of the unborn.
The left is going to fight tooth and nail. We can already predict the usual leftist led unrest with news like this leaking, perhaps even worse. Abortion has been a leftist sacrament for decades, and the rabid ghouls aren’t about to let it be taken from them so easily. The horns and forked tongues are already being shown on Twitter.
When we told you this was going to happen, you told us to "calm down." \n\nFuck.\n\nWe knew this was coming. We knew. #RoevWadehttps://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473\u00a0\u2026— Eliza Orlins (@Eliza Orlins) 1651538777
Just saw the Supreme Court\u2019s disgusting attack on women\u2019s reproductive health and I\u2019m now heading down to #SCOTUS \n\nWho else is coming? #RoeVWadepic.twitter.com/tOqtvpNsQT— igorvolsky (@igorvolsky) 1651539370
We knew it was coming, but shit this is still gutting. #abortion #RoeVWadehttps://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473\u00a0\u2026— Jesse Mermell (@Jesse Mermell) 1651538496
Get ready, folks. We might have the opportunity of a lifetime to truly fight for the lives of millions of future children, and we cannot afford to let them down. Get ready to #FightLikeHell.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Jason Whitlock: Hypocrisy of The White Liberal | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- Restaurant Closed for Accepting Dogs Pics Instead of Vax ID ... ›
- Joe Biden Ignores Reporter Question About 'Nuclear War' - Louder ... ›
- Hunter Biden Story CONFIRMED! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cory Booker & Ketanji Brown Jackson CRY, GRANDSTAND ... ›
- Joe Biden SCOTUS Nominee Once Argued Against 'Unfair' and ... ›
- Actress Loses It as Woman Testifies Against SCOTUS Nominee ... ›
- Show Notes: Pedo-Loving SCOTUS Nominee Ketanji Brown ... ›
- SCOTUS Nominee Unable to Define What a Woman Is - Louder ... ›
- Tulsi Gabbard Hammers 'Absurdity' Of SCOTUS hearings. - Louder ... ›
- Biden Vowed to Filibuster First Black Female SCOTUS Nominee ... ›
- Democrats Want to Eliminate Filibuster, Pack the Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pro-Life Bro Crushes White Claws Outside of SCOTUS - Louder With Crowder ›
- What Is Actually Going to Happen When Roe v. Wade Is Overturned? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Corporate PR Giant: Don't Comment on Roe v Wade - Louder With Crowder ›