Restaurant Shut Down After Employees Accept Dog Photos Instead of Vaccine Cards
Canada has been busy moving further into totalitarianism, arresting Christian leaders, telling parents to isolate children, and “diagnosing” any sick person with COVID just because. This is probably all to push Trudeau’s “Great Reset” wet dream. But some people are getting tired of the ridiculousness.
A restaurant in Alberta has been temporarily closed after employees were caught by undercover officials accepting photographs of dogs instead of proof of vaccination to dine at their establishment.
As the New York Postreports, “complaints were received … indicating that employees are allowing patrons to dine-in when presented with a photograph of a dog and personal identification.”
After being closed, The Granary Kitchen put out a statement via their Facebook page putting the blame on individual employees saying it was “an unfortunate circumstance” of “underage hostesses” flouting the mandates of the Canadian government. They went on to say they were retraining their employees.
An anonymous former employee said the post was “an absolute joke,” saying “It’s not a secret amongst [residents of Red Deer, Alberta], and people in the industry, that this place [The Granary Kitchen] was run a little bit looser than others.”
I wish they would have stood by their people. Just give the government a big middle finger. Make a statement. Instead, they choose to toss some kids under the bus to save their skins.
Canada better start growing some balls, though. This cowering under the Trudeau brand authoritarianism isn’t going to end well.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Firefighter Drops Pants. Wipes Butt with Vaccine Order - Louder With ... ›
- Dude Gets Thrown Off Plane for Wearing Red Thong as Mask ... ›
- Man Shreds Daily Show Interviewer Over Vaccine Mandate - Louder ... ›
- SCOTUS Blocks Biden's OSHA Vaccine Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- Daily Wire Files Lawsuit Against Joe Biden's Vaccine Mandate ... ›
- Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Vaccine Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- Starbucks Announces They're Scrapping Vax Mandate - Louder ... ›
- Carhartt Moves Forward With Vaccine Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justice Stephen Breyer Plans to Retire From the SCOTUS - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trudeau Attacks Small, Fringe Minority of Canadian Truckers - Louder With Crowder ›
- SCOTUS Nominee Unable to Define What a Woman Is - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leaked Majority Decision Overturns Roe v. Wade - Louder With Crowder ›