Democrats Go Scorched Earth: Want to Eliminate Filibuster, Pack the Court Over Roe v. Wade Leak
Democratic brains were so broken by Elon Musk buying Twitter that they stood up a literal “Ministry of Truth” straight out of an Orwellian fever dream. Today, after news broke from Politico that a decision in the case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health had leaked showing a majority vote is potentially poised to overturn Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey, there’s no telling just how insane the reaction will be.
Democrat politicians, mustering up what calm they might have in reserve, have taken to Twitter. I say “calm” because they haven’t posted videos of them screaming and pulling out their hair. Those might be coming—and we’ll write about them if and or when they do—but for now, they haven’t.
What Dems are doing is calling for every insanely radical policy proposal they can come up with.
We must expand the court!
A stolen, illegitimate, and far-right Supreme Court majority appears set to destroy the right to abortion, an essential right which protects the health, safety, and freedom of millions of Americans. There is no other recourse. We must expand the court.— Ed Markey (@Ed Markey) 1651542256
Nuke the filibuster!
Congress must pass legislation that codifies\u00a0Roe v. Wade\u00a0as the law of the land in this country NOW. And if there aren\u2019t 60 votes in the Senate to do it, and there are not, we must end the filibuster to pass it with 50 votes.— Bernie Sanders (@Bernie Sanders) 1651541936
Make abortion a constitutional right!
An extremist Supreme Court is poised to overturn #RoeVWade and impose its far-right, unpopular views on the entire country. It's time for the millions who support the Constitution and abortion rights to stand up and make their voices heard. We're not going back\u2014not ever.— Elizabeth Warren (@Elizabeth Warren) 1651541620
People elected Democrats precisely so we could lead in perilous moments like these- to codify Roe, hold corruption accountable, & have a President who uses his legal authority to break through Congressional gridlock on items from student debt to climate.\n\nIt\u2019s high time we do it.— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) 1651544659
Or at least pass a law that protects the right to kill babies!
If #SCOTUS is going to legislate from the bench and turn back the clock 50 years on #RoeVWade, then the Senate needs to pass my Women\u2019s Health Protection Act, and if we need to eliminate the filibuster to get it done, we should do that too. #WHPA— Sen. Tammy Baldwin (@Sen. Tammy Baldwin) 1651543327
Abortion must be protected!
There is one and only one way to preserve #RoeVWade and protect a women's right to choose and that's to #VoteBlueIn2022.— Eric Swalwell (@Eric Swalwell) 1651543862
Of course, Swalwell wants abortion protected. He needs to be able to dispose of evidence if he knocks up his next Chinese spy mistress.
There will definitely be even more leftist hysterics. It’s still early, and we haven’t even started hearing the meltdowns from liberal media talking heads. It’ll definitely get worse, especially when they start burning down buildings—which is definitely a possibility.
Get ready to vote leftists out of office in November, too. You’ve seen some of their plans should they have the numbers, and we cannot allow those things to happen.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Trevor Noah WHINES About New Abortion SCOTUS Case | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Tulsi Gabbard Hammers 'Absurdity' Of SCOTUS hearings. - Louder ... ›
- Breakdown of Johnny Depp's Case Against Amber Heard - Louder ... ›
- MORON ALERT: Whoopi Goldberg Actually Thinks 'Abortion' is in ... ›
- Protesters Take Abortion Pills Outside of SCOTUS - Louder With ... ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian - Louder With ... ›
- Leaked Majority Decision Overturns Roe v. Wade - Louder With ... ›
- What Is Actually Going to Happen When Roe v. Wade Is Overturned? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pro-Abortion Protest Turns Ugly - Louder With Crowder ›
- Corporate PR Giant: Don't Comment on Roe v Wade - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elizabeth Warren Called Out to Her Face - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eric Swalwell Claims GOP Wants to Ban Interracial Marriage - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Poll Offers Roe v Wade Reality Check - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pro-Abortion Protestors Show Up at Nancy Pelosi's House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leftists Meltdown After Liberal Justice Compliments Thomas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Has Meltdown Over Democrats Being Failures - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elizabeth Warren on Warpath to Scalp Pregnancy Centers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elizabeth Warren Continues Opposition to Pregnancy Centers - Louder With Crowder ›