Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 03, 2022
What Is Actually Going to Happen When Roe v. Wade Is Overturned?
There’s many a liberal head exploding today. But is there a reason for it? There’s, certainly, a reason for the right to be celebrating. The overturning of Roe v. Wade is an incredible victory for the conservative pro-life movement. It’s one step closer to this country recognizing the sacred spark in all human beings, and that’s something worthy of celebration.
But does the left really have grounds to be losing its collective mind? Or rather, what’s left of its collective mind?
“Roe v. Wade is over! Abortion is totally illegal! The Republicans are going to turn all women into handmaids! They’re coming for the queers! Run for your lives!!!”
That’s what Democrats all over social media are screaming, today. But, as much as one might wish some of that to be true, it just isn’t the case.
Is Roe v. Wade Gone? We Breakdown What's ACTUALLY Happening... | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
See, it’s just going to become an issue at the state level. Y’know—that whole federalism thingy. Leftists don’t understand the first thing about the American form of government, so it isn’t as if this kind of overwrought and irrational hysteria over something occurring in our government is anything but par for the course.
Blue states controlled by progressives who support abortion will undoubtedly ensure the “right” to abortion is maintained. For those poor, poor, liberals who happen to do the deed and desire an abortion, they need only plan a trip to one of those abortion states.
This isn’t ideal, of course. I’m hoping to one day live to see abortion completely outlawed in the United States. Just because it’s a blue state doesn’t mean killing a baby is any less abhorrent.
But we’re making steps in the right direction.
You can go ahead and try to explain this to your liberal friend (if you still have one of those), but they’ll probably miss the point entirely and proceed to scream at you because you want to control and enslave women or something.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden Gives Clueless Answer to When Life Begins - Louder ... ›
- Pelosi Asked if Unborn Baby at 15-Weeks is a Human Being ... ›
- Protesters Take Abortion Pills Outside of SCOTUS - Louder With ... ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian - Louder With ... ›
- Democrats Want to Eliminate Filibuster, Pack the Court - Louder ... ›
- TikToker Performs Dance to Celebrate Roe v. Wade Overturn ... ›
- Meltdowns Are Under Way Over SCOTUS Leak That Roe v. Wade ... ›
- Show Notes: LEAKED SCOTUS Decision Will OVERTURN Roe v ... ›
- Leaked Majority Decision Overturns Roe v. Wade - Louder With ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Protest Turns Ugly - Louder With Crowder ›
- Corporate PR Giant: Don't Comment on Roe v Wade - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Poll Offers Roe v Wade Reality Check - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three of the Worst Roe v Wade Takes So Far - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Sets Up Camera for Roe v Wade Meltdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girls Mails Menstruation to the Supreme Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Savage Brute Wants Beheadings Over Roe v Wade Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Day Camp Makes Children Protest Roe v Wade Being Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Havard-Harris Poll Shows Shocking Roe v Wade Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Soldier Questions Allegiance to US After Roe Is Overturned - Louder With Crowder ›