Joe Biden Gives Clueless Answer to When Life Begins, Proves Why the WH Avoids Letting Him Answer Questions
Word on the bird app is that the overturn of Roe v. Wade would be good for Democrats in the midterm. Democrats have held onto the belief, for decades, that abortion is the only issue women care about. If not this November, then when? I can only hope they run on Joe Biden's attempt to describe when life begins.
There is a reason why Joe Biden's handlers are so desperate to prevent the "devoutly Catholic" Biden from answering questions. He says idiotic things like this.
Biden: "Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question." pic.twitter.com/vLlJzGSJnk
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) May 3, 2022
"Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question. Is it at the moment of conception? Is it six months? Is it six weeks? Is it the quickening like Aquinas argued?"
What an idiot... But wait, there's more?
"So, the idea that we're gonna make a judgment that is going to say that no one can make the judgment to choose to abort a child based on a decision by the Supreme Court, I think goes way overboard."
"Devoutly" pro-choice "Catholics" like Biden and Nancy Pelosi tend to have the same opinion about abortion: "I'm personally opposed to murder, but if you want to murder a little bit, it's fine because it's not my problem." Democrats have been allowed to get away with it for decades. Or, at least, until the radical left dropped "safe, legal, and rare" and switch to "all the abortion, up until the baby comes out. And sometimes even after that." All of that is offensive enough.
On what planet does Joe Biden think "major religions have differing views" is believable? People more knowledgeable about Judaism and Islam can chime in. But when it comes to Christianity or Catholicism--the religion in which Joe Biden purports to be such a devout believer--there is no debate.
It's like saying "all three major religions" debate over assisted suicide. Is Biden saying he has no right to tell someone they can't have an abortion in the fifth trimester? At least when he says "separation of church and state," he sounds like less of a moron.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
ROE V. WADE TikTok MELTDOWN! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Putin Who? Vast Majority of Americans Disapprove of Joe Biden's ... ›
- Joe Biden Gives Auto Manufacturers a Pat on the Back - Louder ... ›
- Worst President EVER? Joe Biden vs. Jimmy Carter! - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Says a 'New World Order' Coming - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Won't Stop Calling Joe Biden 'Brandon' - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Unintentionally Cuts GOP Campaign Ad - Louder With ... ›
- What Is Actually Going to Happen When Roe v. Wade Is Overturned? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Calls MAGA Most Extreme Political Organization - Louder With Crowder ›
- Corporate PR Giant: Don't Comment on Roe v Wade - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Poll Offers Roe v Wade Reality Check - Louder With Crowder ›
- Classy Pro-Abortion Protesters Swarm Catholic Church - Louder With Crowder ›