CNN Poll Smacks Democrats With Harsh Reality Check About Roe v. Wade, Midterms
When "someone" (::cough::a leftist clerk::cough::) leaked a majority SCOTUS opinion that overrules Roe v. Wade, liberals thought it was going to skyrocket them to midterm victory. Sixteen months of living under Joe Biden's incompetence had soured voters on Democrats, but taking away a woman's right to abort a child whenever she wants in some states? That was going to convince people to turn on Republicans and vote against their best interests by reelecting Democrats. CNN released a new poll that can be summed up in one word: nope.
New CNN polling: Comparing pre- and post-polling, the draft opinion does not appear to have shaken the midterm landscape. https://t.co/eLlKUOlc7t
— Jennifer Agiesta (@jennagiesta) May 6, 2022
Registered voters who say they are extremely or very enthusiastic about voting this fall are up six points. BUT among Republicans, it’s 56% who are enthusiastic. It's only 43% for Democrats. And voters who say they are happy as opposed to being angry over a Roe v. Wade being overturned? 38% of those extremely enthusiastic to vote are HAPPY. Only 20% are angry, shrill, and bitter. All of a sudden, it makes sense why companies are being advised NOT to speak out.
CNN Poll: "As a Registered Voter Enthusiastic about the Midterm vote, will you be Happy or Angry if Roe v Wade is overturned"?
HAPPY: 38% (+18)
ANGRY: 20% #RoeVWadehttps://t.co/WcoRdbq8cfpic.twitter.com/c9pl4uN4Pn
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) May 6, 2022
Not that things can't change. It's only been a few days. The full power of the left's news-entertainment industrial complex hasn't been activated yet. Progressive dark money groups are still wrapped up trying to prevent Elon Musk from buying Twitter. Democrats haven't begun to launch their coordinated disinformation campaign against what overruling Roe v. Wade would mean. These numbers could change.
Or, and I'm just spit-balling here, Democrats are wrong. The "70% oppose overturning Roe v. Wade" statistic they cling to for dear life is overstated. And Americans are more concerned about their families and their pocketbooks.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
CNN Host's DELUSIONAL Perception Of Texas | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden Gives Clueless Answer to When Life Begins - Louder ... ›
- Hollywood Erupts With Backlash at the Leaked SCOTUS Decision ... ›
- TikToker Performs Dance to Celebrate Roe v. Wade Overturn ... ›
- Meltdowns Are Under Way Over SCOTUS Leak That Roe v. Wade ... ›
- Democrats Want to Eliminate Filibuster, Pack the Court - Louder ... ›
- What Is Actually Going to Happen When Roe v. Wade Is Overturned ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Protestors Show Up at Nancy Pelosi's House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Congressman: If Republicans Win It'll be Civil War - Louder With Crowder ›
- Three of the Worst Roe v Wade Takes So Far - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Sets Up Camera for Roe v Wade Meltdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girls Mails Menstruation to the Supreme Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Savage Brute Wants Beheadings Over Roe v Wade Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Day Camp Makes Children Protest Roe v Wade Being Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Havard-Harris Poll Shows Shocking Roe v Wade Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Soldier Questions Allegiance to US After Roe Is Overturned - Louder With Crowder ›