President in Perfect Mental Health Needs Aides to Remind Him When to Stand Up and Sit Down
Joe Biden, our president with 81 million votes, who is at the peak of mental veracity and does not have dementia, needed a note card reminding him when to stand up and sit down. Also, to remind him who YOU was when it said YOU. To paraphrase conservative firebrand Don Lemon, considering my eyes and my ears, I can hear Biden, and I can see Biden, and this is what I saw yesterday.
Our journey begins when Joe Biden was asked about the Supreme Court decision stating that, yes, the second amendment still applies to New York.
"I am disappointed in the Supreme Court gun decision...I think it's not reasoned accurately." pic.twitter.com/wa8BTIbelE
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) June 23, 2022
He was taking part in something called an "Offshore Wind Drop By" with the president of the AFL-CIO. We know this because Biden showed off his note cards that had very specific instructions for him to remember.
Biden’s talking points today. I bet the card didn’t say “hold it up high for the world’s cameras to see how stupid you are!” pic.twitter.com/oYgWnneb9r
— ElaineOz (@elaine_oz) June 24, 2022
Sometimes, a writer will make the editorial decision to bold a part of a quote for emphasis. The White House did something similar. They bolded the word YOU so Joe Biden knew who he was:
- YOU enter the Roosevelt Room and say hello to participants
- Stick your right foot in
- YOU take YOUR seat
- Press enters
- Stick your right foot out
- YOU give brief comments (Minutes)
- Press departs
- Do the Hokey Pokey
- YOU ask Liz Shuler AFL-CIO President a question
NOTE: The president asking the union leader a question only came after the press was yeeted out of the room.
- Turn yourself around.
- Note: Liz is joining virtually.
He needed to be reminded that there was a person on the television.
- YOU thank participants.
- You depart.
I'm not naive enough to think this is the first president whose aide gave him bullet points to hit. The president meets a lot of people and says many words. A few notes reminding him who is who and what points to hit are common.
This IS the first president whose aides had such little faith in that they needed to note when to stand and sit in big bold letters. It's also the first president who didn't have the common sense to hide his note card. This makes sense because the president doesn't have the common sense to know when to stand or sit.
But again, there is no senility here. Joe Biden is mentally fit as a fiddle. Anything else is disinformation.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
LIVE From the Supreme Court! BIG Slobs, BIG Mad! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- NASCAR Fans Race to Sign Finish Line With 'F*** Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Gives Clueless Answer to When Life Begins - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- TikToker SLAMS POTUS for Tyrannical Mandates: 'Joe Biden, You ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›