Three of the Worst Roe v. Wade Takes So Far: 'This is Why I Vote for a Moron Like Biden'
Roe v. Wade was overturned today after fifty years. The hot takes are so en fuego that they are melting all our detectors.
Former actress and current professional Twitter user Alyssa Milano spread the misinformation that abortion is banned nationwide. Which a) it's not, and b) she lives in California, where if you give California Democrats another year or two, they'll have abortion legal until the seventh trimester. Then Milano snapped and just played woke leftist Mad Libs. Because claiming things are anti-women is no longer inclusive enough.
Banning abortion is about controlling women and trans men.
It is about white supremacy, the patriarchy and misogyny.
It’s a sad day for America.
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) June 24, 2022
Cameron Kasky, best known for being the less popular David Hogg, deleted his take while I was writing this. But it's a level of ignorance that is being spread by a lot of slacktivists and could get someone killed. Because there are people in this country who are dumb enough to think the Supreme Court voted to kill women. And someone already showed up at a Supreme Court justice's house looking to kill him while other pro-abortion activists celebrated.
Then there is Dave Portnoy, of whom I'm still a fan. But he is wrong here. This is typical ignorance that comes from fifty years of the media spreading misinformation about Roe v. Wade, the Constitution, and the Supreme Court.
Emergency Press Conference - We Are Going Backwards (avoid if you don’t wanna hear me talking politics) pic.twitter.com/mDTmuQahcc
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) June 24, 2022
1. The Supreme Court didn't take anyone's rights away today. Contrary to what the media is implying, abortion is not outlawed.
2. If the founding fathers saw us using the constitution in 2022, they'd say, "If people disagree with the document so much why aren't they using the amendment process we wrote into the document."
3. "This is why I vote for a moron like Biden." Dude, you voted for Donald Trump, who campaigned on appointing justices who were going to do just this. It's like Biden supporters complaining about gas prices after voting for a guy who promised to declare war on the gas and oil industry.
These are just the bad instant hot takes. Pray for the country when the sun goes down and the left does the mostly peaceful protesting.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
LIVE From the Supreme Court! BIG Slobs, BIG Mad! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Chicago Mayor Seizes on Roe v Wade Fears in 'Call to Arms ... ›
- Do People Really Know What Roe v. Wade Is? \ - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher Calls Out Roe v Wade Alarmists on the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Meltdowns Are Under Way Over SCOTUS Leak That Roe v. Wade ... ›
- Corporate PR Giant: Don't Comment on Roe v Wade - Louder With ... ›
- What Is Actually Going to Happen When Roe v. Wade Is Overturned ... ›
- CNN Poll Offers Roe v Wade Reality Check - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Time to OVERTURN Roe v. Wade! - Louder With ... ›
- Show Notes: LEAKED SCOTUS Decision Will OVERTURN Roe v ... ›
- Leaked Majority Decision Overturns Roe v. Wade - Louder With ... ›
- Savage Brute Wants Beheadings Over Roe v Wade Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Promises Not to Have Children - Louder With Crowder ›
- Soldier Questions Allegiance to US After Roe Is Overturned - Louder With Crowder ›