Bill Maher Calls Out Roe v. Wade Alarmists on the Left, Shares Abortion Facts that Even Surprised Him
Bill Maher has been sounding more and more right-wing, but I figured the Roe v. Wade drama would pull him back to the left. Maher hates religion. The left's fifty-year disinformation campaign holds that Roe v. Wade is about white Christian men telling women what to do with their bodies and nothing else. It would be Maher's anti-Christian time to shine. Instead, he led a nuanced-ish discussion where he pushed back on the left's nutjobs.
Maher was joined by Michele Tafoya, a former NBC Sports reporter who left to pursue conservative politics. And Democrat strategist Paul Begala, who--as a white man without a uterus--isn't allowed to have an opinion on the matter, as per Democratic bylaws.
Bill did some research before the show and was surprised by a lot. None of you reading this will be surprised. But Maher said, "I learned things this week… that are pretty basic things that I did not know about abortion."
The comedian was surprised to learn most people who are pro-life are women. Again, the left's disinformation campaign hiding that fact--and the Pro-life March on Washington every year--has been very effective.
Maher was also surprised to learn the "modern countries" of Europe are way more restrictive than America or any red state is proposing. "If you are pro-choice, you would like it a lot less in Germany, and Italy, and France, and Spain, and Switzerland. Did you know that? I didn't know that." I did know that. Just like I knew the Mississippi bill at the center of everything is still less restrictive than in 39 European countries.
Tafoya identified herself as pro-choice, but also said "There's got to be a point at which we say this is a human being capable of living outside the womb." Begala repeated Democratic talking points about how the repeal of Roe v. Wade wouldn't take us back to 1973, it would take us back to 1931, when things like interracial marriage were illegal. But again, white + male - uterus = no one has to listen to Begala.
It was a surprising segment from Maher. Methinks if Democrats were expecting Roe v. Wade outrage to make up for everything Joe Biden has screwed up heading into the midterms, they may want to find a different issue.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
A MOLE in the Supreme Court? Why LEAK This Ruling? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Woke 'COMEDIANS' Push Anti-Freedom Trucker PROPAGANDA ... ›
- Bill Maher Rips 'Toxic Masculinity' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN LIES and GASLIGHTS Bill Maher Guest on COVID Response ... ›
- Former Senator Calls Gina Carano 'Nazi,' 'White Supremacist ... ›
- Bill Maher Says Justin Trudeau Sounds 'Like Hitler' - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher Discusses Fat Acceptance With Ben Shapiro. - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Reminds Us He's Still on the Left - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Lashes Out at Bill Maher Over Mask Jokes ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Protestors Show Up at Nancy Pelosi's House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher Torches 'Disinformation Governance Board' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disinformation Governance Board Shut Down - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Corners White House on Roe v. Wade Threats - Louder With Crowder ›