Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 18, 2022
Disinformation Governance Board Shut Down, WaPo Journo Blames 'Right-Wing Attacks'
It looks like the singing crazy person known as Nina Jankowicz will need to find a new calling in life because she won’t be getting paid to comb the internet for disinformation. Perhaps she can go back to singing cringy show tunes. For now, she won’t be the head of Biden’s new Disinformation Governance Board.
Over at the Washington Post, their resident doxxer and professional useless person Taylor Lorenz reports that “the Disinformation Governance Board is being ‘paused,’ according to multiple employees at DHS.”
For anyone who values free speech, this is a huge win. For Taylor Lorenz and her ilk—which includes the innumerable commies working over at Twitter—it’s a day of mourning. And Lorenz didn’t hide her mourning, either. Her tears are soaked into the headline, “How the Biden administration let right-wing attacks derail its disinformation efforts.”
WaPo has the scoop that the Disinformation Board is getting shut down and, surprise, this is the framingpic.twitter.com/6qny6Ng7xT— Alex Griswold (@Alex Griswold) 1652884840
Aww, poor Taylor.
“A ‘pause’ of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly created board comes after its head, Nina Jankowicz, was the victim of coordinated online attacks as the administration struggled to respond.”
A “reporter” coming to the defense of the head of an organization that would have literally policed speech according to its own definitions of mis- and disinformation is gross, but Lorenz also knows that she and Jankowicz play for the same team.
And we’re not the only ones who notice the bias.
Alternatively, your rag could act more like a legitimate new organization and not a biased propaganda mill.https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1526939360754540545\u00a0\u2026— Nicholas Fondacaro (@Nicholas Fondacaro) 1652887400
Now, Jankowicz isn’t unemployed just yet, although she most definitely should be. Before she tendered her resignation, she was offered a job to stay on as the board’s shut down was under review. I don’t see it surviving the review, though. We’re inching closer and closer to midterms and the last thing any Democrat needs is to be on record supporting the DGB. I guess we’ll just have to see, though.
I, however, will be celebrating and waiting to see if Jankowicz posts a video to Twitter or YouTube of her singing a sad song about how she won’t be able to control speech. If she doesn’t I’ll be very disappointed in her.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The REAL REASON the Left Hates Libs of TikTok... | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- CNN Contributor on Why Ron DeSantis is 'Punishing' Disney ... ›
- WH Expects Americans to Blame Putin for Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Calls Out Roe v Wade Alarmists on the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Brian Stelter DM's Reporter Over Hunter Biden Coverage - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Speaks Out Against 'Disconcerting' Nina Jankoowicz ... ›
- Jeff Bezos Calls Out Joe Biden Tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Responds to 'Disinformation Governance Board' - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Torches 'Disinformation Governance Board' - Louder With ... ›
- Rand Paul Challenge Secretary Mayorkas on Disinformation ... ›
- WaPo Forced to Make Corrections After Taylor Lorenz Lies in Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Contributor on Why Ron DeSantis is 'Punishing' Disney - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo's Taylor Lorenz Gets Shut Down Over a Joke - Louder With Crowder ›