Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 29, 2022
Bill Maher Wrecks POTUS Plan For Taxpayers to Pay Off College Tuition for the Upper-Middle Class
News broke this week that Joe Biden is planning to forgive $10,000 in student loans per American making under $150,000. In response, Bill Maher ranted about what a racket "higher learning" is and the liberal obsession with making other taxpayers pay for someone to go to college. It's not a rant about student loan forgiveness, but he had one of those last week. But it's student loan-forgiveness adjacent.
This came after Joe Biden announced a plan to make taxpayers "pony up" hundreds and billions of dollars for free college.
Is it really liberal for someone who doesn't go to college and makes less money to pay for people who do go and make more? #LiberalGrift pic.twitter.com/aF1cNZ0CZF
— Bill Maher (@billmaher) June 5, 2021
“Now that graduation season has ended and we won’t be spoiling anyone’s big day, let’s talk about what higher education in America really is: a racket that sells you a very expensive ticket to the upper-middle class."
"I know free college is a left-wing thing but is it really liberal for someone who doesn’t go to college and makes less money to pay for people who do go and make more?"
I'm not quite sure how accurate it is to say someone who doesn't go to college makes less. A person who doesn't take out a ludicrous amount of money for a degree in Marginalized Communities Basket Weaving Studies and instead learns a trade can start off with a decent salary and no debt. But that's blue-collar work, something else the ultra-radical left thumbs their noses at.
Back to Maher's question, yes. It now IS a liberal thing for someone who doesn't go to college to get shafted in favor of people with master's degrees and debt up into their eyeballs. Either 56% or close to 60% of student loan debt is held by people with master's degrees, depending on if you believe Politifact or Ron DeSantis' spokeswoman quoting Politifact.
Exhibit Q is social media influencer Rep. AOC, who has already attacked Biden's plan for not going far enough. If I were to guess, it's the $150,000 a year cut-off. Rep. AOC and her "The Squad" colleagues are all both advocates of student loan forgiveness AND want the government to pay off their student loans. But they all make more than $150,000 a year.
Biden hasn't announced his plan yet. Responsible people who paid off their loans themselves can't wait to hear it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Forgive Student Loans? HELL NO! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Bill Maher Blasts 'Don't Say Gay' Opponents: 'Kids That Young ... ›
- Bill Maher Rips 'Toxic Masculinity' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher Says Justin Trudeau Sounds 'Like Hitler' - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher Billboard 'Modified' by Conservative Pranksters - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Reminds Us He's Still on the Left - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Lashes Out at Bill Maher Over Mask Jokes ... ›
- Bill Maher attacks LGBTQ Community on HBO - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher Hammers 'Ignorant' Justice Sotomayor - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher Discusses Fat Acceptance With Ben Shapiro. - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Calls Out Roe v Wade Alarmists on the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher slams 'body positivity' for 'rewriting science' - Louder With Crowder ›
- WTF! BIDEN IS MAKING YOU PAY FOR WORTHLESS COLLEGE DEGREES! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder explains who benefits from canceling student loans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher calls on Biden to replace Kamala Harris as VEEP - Louder With Crowder ›