Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 24, 2022
Tulsi Gabbard Hammers ‘Absurdity’ of Biden Nominating Woman for SCOTUS Who Can’t Define ‘Woman’
Ketanji Brown Jackson is a woman. Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated by Joe Biden to the Supreme Court because she was a black woman. Yet, during her hearings on Tuesday, Jackson couldn't answer the question "what is a woman?" You would think the answer is simple. A woman is a person born with XX chromosomes and a uterus. Yet, in 2022, the world has gotten wacky. "Birthing people" became a thing, and there are people who don't always think that a woman is a woman. Former Democratic presidential candidate and Joe Biden rival Tulsi Gabbard thinks that's absurd. Being a woman is one of two reasons Jackson was nominated.
(2/2) … Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said, “I don’t know.” The hypocrisy and absurdity of this is that she was nominated by President Biden in large part because she is a woman.
— Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) March 24, 2022
"In order to have a Supreme Court committed to protecting the rights of all Americans, including women, every justice needs to understand there is such a thing as a woman, as distinct from a man. Yet when asked to define the word 'woman,' Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson said, 'I don’t know.' The hypocrisy and absurdity of this is that she was nominated by President Biden in large part because she is a woman."
Gabbard isn't new to the "what is a woman" debate. Prior to leaving congress, Gabbard authored bipartisan legislation to protect women's sports from unfair competition. That was in December 2020. As we've seen over the past week, it's grown into a more contentious issue since.
The ordeal does pose an interesting question, and one I've seen posited to Twitter: If "woman" is so hard to define, how does Joe Biden know he nominated one? Maybe we can get an answer during his Thursday press conference.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder & Tulsi: Why Free Speech is Crucial! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Philadelphia Democrat Charged with Raping 15-Year-Old Boy ... ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Lashes Out at Bill Maher Over Mask Jokes ... ›
- Jedediah Bila Provides Sources After Attack by The View - Louder ... ›
- Former Dem Presidential Candidate Unloads on Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Tulsi Gabbard Blasts 'Zealots of Wokeism,' Kamala Harris - Louder ... ›
- Leaked Majority Decision Overturns Roe v. Wade - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrats Want to Eliminate Filibuster, Pack the Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikToker Performs Dance to Celebrate Roe v. Wade Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pro-Life Bro Crushes White Claws Outside of SCOTUS - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Rant Calls for Arrest of Conservative Justices - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leftists Meltdown After Liberal Justice Compliments Thomas - Louder With Crowder ›