Show Notes: Pedo-Loving SCOTUS Nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson Can’t Tell You WHY She’s a Woman
Ketanji Brown Jackson, the first black woman nominated to the Supreme Court, can't tell you what a woman is. She said some other ridiculous stuff, too, and we have it all! Also, Joe Biden thinks he's going to be leading the New World Order. And do you only care about Ukraine because they're white?
Pedo-Loving SCOTUS Nominee Ketanji Jackson Can’t Explain WHY She’s A Woman! | Louder with Crowder www.youtube.com
RON DESANTIS HONORS THE ACTUAL FASTEST FEMALE SWIMMER
- Yesterday, Gov. Ron DeSantis spoke out against the NCAA women’s swimming finals. SOURCE: LwC
- Reka Gyorgy wrote a letter to the NCAA, where she criticizes the institution. SOURCE: DailyMail
- A majority of Americans do think trans-athletes should play ONLY on teams that match their gender at birth. SOURCE: Gallup
SUPREME COURT SENATE HEARINGS
- Senate confirmation hearings for Ketanji Brown Jackson continued on Tuesday.
- Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn absolutely went in on Jackson regarding womanhood. SOURCE: Politico
- Ted Cruz went after Jackson on CRT, catching her in a flat-out tight situation. SOURCE: Twitter
- Ted Cruz also crushed Jackson on her sentencing record on child pornography crimes. SOURCE: Twitter
- Missouri Senator Josh Hawley also put Jackson’s feet to the fire, questioning her record on child predators. SOURCE: Twitter
- This seems like a pretty straightforward question to answer for someone that wants to sit on the Supreme Court.
- But check out the bumbling response Jackson gave. SOURCE: Twitter
CDC WITHHELD VACCINE EFFICACY
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki tested positive for COVID-19 AGAIN. Psaki first tested positive back in October. SOURCES: AP, MSNBC
- Hillary Clinton reportedly tested positive, as well. SOURCES: Twitter
- The New York Times recently reported on CDC purposely hiding large portions of data on booster efficacy!
- The CDC specifically excluded huge portions of BOOSTER efficacy data on 18 to 49-year-olds, which INFLATES the booster efficacy rates. SOURCE: NYTimes
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!