Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 27, 2022
Ted Cruz Summarizes Democrat Issues With Hispanic Voters in Four Words: 'Democrats Are Openly Racist'
Axios wrote about "The Great Realignment" in our electoral politics, where Republicans are growing more diverse and Democrats are looking more and more like a regional party of mayonnaise-looking elitists. This is most pronounced with Hispanic voters, who in four years went from 18+ in favor of Democrats to statistically tied with the GOP. Ted Cruz sat down with Breitbart News and shared his thoughts on why that is. In a word, the left is systemic
"Democrats are openly racist. Their attitude toward minorities is they want Hispanics, they want African Americans, they want all of us to just stay on the plantation, shut up, and obey them."
Cruz points to TacoGate and a Democratic congressman paying a problematic blogger to ethnicity-shame a Hispanic GOP congresswoman. There is also forcing minorities to be "Latinx" and "BIPOC" because it makes white liberals feel good about themselves.
Liberals showed everyone what they really think of black people who have a different opinion than them. Seeing white liberal elitists telling black women and black cops to take a seat while they fight for their freedom doesn't quite endear voters to the Democratic Party, either
And at the end of the day, we are ALL having the same struggles.
"They’re seeing that everyday life is harder under Joe Biden. They’re paying more at the grocery store for food. They’re paying a lot more for gasoline. They’re seeing crime skyrocketing across the country."
And while Hispanic-American voters are seeing and struggling with the same issues every other [solve for x]-Americans are seeing, Democrats only see this.
By popular demand, the Jill Biden "Tacos" and "Despacito" mashup pic.twitter.com/Uzx6vA8Ki4
— Jorge Bonilla (@BonillaJL) July 11, 2022
The problem is that the Republican Party now needs to take the opportunity gifted to them and NOT f*ck it up. We are 103 days out from the red supernova hitting America. The GOP needs to not screw everything up prior to that. Then after it hits, they need to not screw it up moving forward.
Not f*cking up sure things, traditionally, has not been the GOP's strong suit.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Ted Cruz Knows ALL! Crowder and Cruz On Fighting Bias | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- WH Ties High Gas Prices 'Liberal World Order' - Louder With Crowder ›
- NOTES: Ketanji Brown Jackson Cant Tell You WHY She's a Woman ... ›
- Jimmy Fallon Breaks With Late Night Talking Points and Roasts ... ›
- Kinzinger Covers for Ray Epps With Convoluted Twitter Thread ... ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- Watch: Ted Cruz Previews SOTU By Unleashing on 'Weak and ... ›
- WATCH: Actress Ellen Page Tries to Corner Ted Cruz on LGBT ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC delivers more bad news about Hispanic voters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz blasts FBI over targeting patriotic symbols - Louder With Crowder ›