WATCH: Actress Ellen Page Tries to Corner Ted Cruz on LGBT Issues. Gets OWNED...
What's that? You've never heard of Ellen Page? She's starred in X-Men, Juno, Inception, and a variety of Canadian movies and television. Kind of a big deal, apparently.
But she's not merely an actress. Ellen Page is also a lesbian. And a liberal. And pro-abortion. Super pro-abortion. Those three things go together, but to give you an example of just how messed up this gal is, here's a quote she gave to The Washington Post regarding her role in the film, Juno:
Is "Juno" a pro-life movie?
Not in the slightest, and if you knew me and if you knew the writer and the director, no one would ever say that. It happens to be a film about a girl who has a baby and gives it to a yuppie couple. That's what the movie's about. Like, I'm really sorry to everyone that she doesn't have an abortion, but that's not what the film is about.
The creator of the film, Jason Reitman, was pretty open about the pro-life message. So she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
At the Iowa State Fair, Ms. Page attempted to grill presidential candidate Ted Cruz on "gay rights" issues. Not sure if she knows he's argued before the Supreme Court before, but hey. The girl's got guts, so we'll give her that.
Here are the highlights from their exchange:
"What about the question about LGBT people being fired for being gay-trans?" Page asked.
"Well, what we’re seeing right now, we’re seeing Bible-believing Christians being persecuted for living according to their faith," Cruz responded.
The Texas senator, 44, went on to argue that "no one has the right to force someone else to abandon their faith and their conscience."
"Imagine, hypothetically, you had a gay florist and imagine two evangelicals wanted to get married and they decide, ‘You know what, I disagree with your faith and I don’t want to provide flowers,’" Cruz posed to Page.
Their conversation lasted for over five minutes. Gotta love how Cruz took what was supposed to be a "gotcha" moment and turned it into a educational session on religious liberty. Booyah!
Notice Ellen Page only talks about what she thinks or feels and not about actual law. She also completely ignores any of Cruz's points regarding Iran or Muslim treatment of homosexuals. Of course leftists will tout this as a moral victory and act as though Ellen Page was anything other than obliterated in the above exchange.
Let us know who you think won the exchange by sounding off in the comments below...
- Ellen Page Says She's "Elliot Page" Now - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Strikes Back: Media's Obsessed with Me Because They Don't Have Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Demands Schools Reopen, Proposes $10000 Scholarship to Students if They Don't - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Disembowels Democrats Over 'Ridiculous Theater' of Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Dems Over 'Ridiculous Theater,' Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Shames Ted Cruz For Not Covering His Face, Cruz's Response is Perfect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Visits Rio Grande, Releases Shocking Video on the Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Release More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Releases More Shocking Photos, Video of Border Crisis Biden Admin Doesn't Want You to See - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Identifies Three Biden Decisions That Provoked 'Entirely Preventable' Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Author of Democrat Court-Packing Bill Declares Expanding SCOTUS 'Infrastructure' - Louder With Crowder ›