Cory Booker Lame Grandstanding is So Horrible, He Makes Ketanji Brown Jackson Cry
Is there anything Democrats take seriously? This isn’t rhetorical. I would honestly like to know if there is a single serious person currently serving in the Democratic Party who takes the world seriously. Senator Joe Manchin might be close. Sinema might cross over into seriousness on rare occasions. But on the whole—and certainly not amongst the politicians of which the left most approves—there cannot be a single serious Democrat.
If there were serious people in the Democratic Party, the kind of overly dramatic, flamboyant spectacle put on by Cory Booker during SCOTUS nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation hearings would have been met with exhausted criticism from his entire caucus. It wasn’t.
Cory Booker & Ketanji Brown Jackson CRY & GRANDSTAND Together! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
Last I checked, the Senate’s confirmation hearings were supposed to be an opportunity to vet a candidate, to ascertain her suitability for appointment to the Supreme Court. I didn’t realize it was also an opportunity for politicians to demonstrate their acting chops. Booker cannot actually think the American public believes he’s so overjoyed and overcome with ecstasy that this ridiculous monologue is necessary. Then again, it is Cory Booker… He’s not exactly the brightest crayon in the box.
Okay, one person believed it: Ketanji Brown Jackson. She can be seen dabbing tears from her eyes. But even I don’t think she’s that stupid. She may have some ridiculous beliefs. She may be unable or unwilling to say what a woman is. But even she cannot be that stupid. Jackson was probably so embarrassed by Booker’s moronic emotional outburst that it caused her to start crying.
I mean, her face quickly changes to one of pure annoyance. I can only imagine her internal monologue at that point.
“God, can you please shut this mother f*cker up?! I have to rule on a child pornographer case in an hour!”
But there are no serious people in the Democratic Party, so we can look forward to plenty more of these shenanigans in the future. Yay…
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Carhartt Moves Forward With Vaccine Mandate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden SCOTUS Nominee Once Argued Against 'Unfair' and ... ›
- Trevor Noah has Meltdown Over SCOTUS Abortion Case - Louder ... ›
- Biden Vowed to Filibuster First Black Female SCOTUS Nominee ... ›
- SCOTUS Blocks Biden's OSHA Vaccine Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- SCOTUS Nominee Unable to Define What a Woman Is - Louder ... ›
- Justice Stephen Breyer Plans to Retire From the SCOTUS - Louder ... ›
- Protesters Take Abortion Pills Outside of SCOTUS - Louder With ... ›
- SCOTUS Nominee Protected Former Clinton Aide - Louder With ... ›
- Leaked Majority Decision Overturns Roe v. Wade - Louder With Crowder ›
- Senator Joe Manchin Shuts Down Biden Energy Secretary - Louder With Crowder ›