Paging Elon: Former Disney CEO says they passed on buying Twitter over 'substantial' number of fake accounts
The dreams of Elon Musk buying Twitter and firing all the leftist twats with a paintball gun ala Ari Gold from Entourage are tied up in court. Elon Musk says there are more fake accounts than Twitter is letting on, this devaluing his purchase. Twitter says, "Nu-uh." Mayhaps former Disney CEO Bob Iger can shed some light on the situation.
Iger says Disney looked to buy Twitter like they do everything else. However, unlike every other property to buy, it would be hard for them to make Twitter worse. But the Mouse passed. Why? Fake accounts.
“We estimated with some of Twitter’s help that a substantial portion were not real. I don’t remember the number but we discounted the value heavily."
Needless to say, Elon Musk finds this revelation to be interesting.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 8, 2022
Iger said they considered purchasing the company in 2016, but there was a SUBSTANTIAL number of fake accounts then. It makes you wonder how much worse the problem has gotten in 2022, if you judge based on how much worse Twitter has gotten since 2016.
This isn't the first major story to come out since Elon's lawsuit. A whistleblower who worked as Twitter's head of security said "Twitter executives don’t have the resources to fully understand the true number of bots on the platform, and were not motivated to."
Methink Iger is being peppered with question on the billionaire text group right now.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
“Cute Without The BRO” Taking Back Sunday Parody | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Twitter mocks Joe Biden's angry Philadelphia speech - Louder With ... ›
- Louis CK Torches Outrage Over Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Whistleblower claims 'deficient security' cover up - Louder ... ›
- Audio Leaks of Twitter All-Hands Meeting - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson Rips Woke Censors Over at Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Exec Who Mocked Asperger's Runs Away From James O ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Responds to Twitter Suspension - Louder With ... ›
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Out-Scienced on Twitter by Steak-umm ... ›
- Twitter Exec Attacks Elon Musk for Having Asperger's - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter whistleblower: 4000 employees can dox users on a whim - Louder With Crowder ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson science shames 'Top Gun: Maverick' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Twitter director lashes out at being fired - Louder With Crowder ›
- These celebrities are leaving Twitter because of Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did Elon Musk fire an insubordinate employee on Twitter? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson offers the DUMBEST take on midterms - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk fires a bunch more people for sassing him - Louder With Crowder ›