Former Twitter director lashes out at being fired while Elon Musk drops hint why so many will be let go
It's not even the opening of business before we get hints of it being Red Wedding Day at Twitter. Not to be confused with Red Supernova Day a week from Tuesday. News broke on Friday that Elon Muskwas looking to cut Twitter payroll by 50%. Those cuts may have started last night as whatever the hell a "Senior Director of Platform Services" is announced he no longer has a job.
Taylor lashed out about it on Twitter, claiming: "The ongoing layoff process is a complete farce and an embarrassment. It’s a bunch of Tesla goons making decisions about people they know nothing about other that number of code commits. It’s complete absurdity."
The ongoing layoff process is a complete farce and an embarrassment. It’s a bunch of Tesla goons making decisions about people they know nothing about other that number of code commits. It’s complete absurdity.
— ttl.eth (@taylorleese) October 31, 2022
Taylor was a vocal opponent of his new boss.
We’re nearing the find out stage of fuck around and find out.
— ttl.eth (@taylorleese) October 30, 2022
Do you think the fact you are constantly shitting on Musk was related to this decision?
— Gregg Re (@gregg_re) October 31, 2022
It poses an interesting question. I would never imply Taylor's criticism would have to do with him being yeeted out of a job, as unnecessary as his job title implies that job was. But, there is a correlation between how much you find out vs. how much you f*ck around.
It looks like Twitter's "commie as f*ck" middle managers are about to learn the correlation between f*cking around and finding out... pic.twitter.com/bucZQ1d7f5
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) October 31, 2022
In Elon Musk's defense, if this is really what it's like at Twitter it would explain so, so much. Per the new Chief Twit, there are ten people "managing" for every one person who codes or does something useful. He could fire 69% of the company and have it run more effectively.
There seem to be 10 people “managing” for every one person coding
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 30, 2022
If it is Red Wedding Day on Twitter, let's see if the media is more accurate than they have been. They wouldn't want another Ligma Johnson incident.
We would, because it's hilarious content. But they wouldn't.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Elon Musk NUKES Woke Twitter Employees! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Twitter employees write angry letter to Elon Musk - Louder With ... ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder ... ›
- Miserable Woman Tries Cancelling American Airlines Pilot Over ... ›
- Best Memes and Meltdowns Over Elon Musk's Twitter Offer - Louder ... ›
- Former Disney CEO says they passed on buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk visits Twitter HQ (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Patricia Arquette Attacks Gina Carano Over Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- Pro-Union AOC Challenges Barstool Sports President on Twitter. He ... ›
- A day in the life of s Twitter employee. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did Elon Musk fire an insubordinate employee on Twitter? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk fires a bunch more people for sassing him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tesla explodes into a fireball on I-80. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Humorless CNN fact-checks hilarious Elon Musk meme - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Tricked Into Broadcasting Fake and Vulgar Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›