Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 14, 2022
Did Elon Musk fire a yappy insubordinate employee LIVE on Twitter?
Write it down. 12:46 PM, eastern. November 14th, 2022. We have hit peak Elon Musk. Our dude may have fired someone FROM Twitter ON Twitter. Not that I'm one to revel in people losing their jobs. But in this case, let's all have a hearty LOL.
Our tale begins with Elon Musk informing Twitter users why the app is performing slowly in various countries. An employee of Elon's at the company Elon is CEO of thought calling him a liar in public was a good idea.
I have spent ~6yrs working on Twitter for Android and can say this is wrong. https://t.co/sh30ZxpD0N
— Eric Frohnhoefer @ 🏡 (@EricFrohnhoefer) November 13, 2022
As you can imagine, there were Twitter users who felt this was an odd thing to do. Eric didn't care. It was Musk's fault for not using Slack to communicate.
Maybe he should ask questions privately. Maybe using Slack or email. 🤷♂️
— Eric Frohnhoefer @ 🏡 (@EricFrohnhoefer) November 14, 2022
Funny thing about Elon Musk? He is on Twitter. A LOT. I'm not sure if you've noticed. When other users pointed out the insubordination, Musk did the only thing you could expect him to do.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 14, 2022
This could be sarcasm. Or, Elon had security positioned outside of Eric's cubicle. Immediately after hitting "send tweet" he executed Order 69-420. Without warning, Eric had all of his belongings thrown into a cardboard box and he was dragged out of the office. Eric was replaced by an android who doesn't ask questions.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- 'Let the good times roll': Elon Musk rules Twitter and the sanctimonious leftist tweets about it are glorious ›
- Commie YouTube SUSPENDS Us Before the Election: Spooktacular 2022 (Show Notes) ›
- Midterm Countdown: Loser Dems Are DESPERATE! (Show Notes) ›
- SpaceX Gives Whiney Employees the Boot After Open Letter Criticizes Elon Musk ›
- Best Memes and Meltdowns (So Far) Over Elon Musk's Offer to Buy Twitter ›
- Paging Elon: Former Disney CEO says they passed on buying Twitter over 'substantial' number of fake accounts ›
- Twitter employees write angry letter about rumor Elon Musk will fire 75% of them, don't grasp how this works ›
- Elon Musk visits Twitter HQ (Show Notes) ›
- Former Twitter director lashes out at being fired while Elon Musk drops hint why so many will be let go ›
- Elon Musk 'rehires' Ligma and Johnson back to Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's latest tweet shows it's not all fun and games - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk asks if former president should be brought back - Louder With Crowder ›