Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 28, 2022
Watch media get trolled by this bro who claimed Twitter laid him off, his fake name didn't set off any red flags
Two random bros were walking outside Twitter HQ carrying cardboard boxes with stuff in it. Corporate media was so desperate for a story about Elon Musk firing people, they believed that "Rahul Ligma" was fired from his dream job.
Entire team of data engineers let go. These are two of them#TwitterTakeover pic.twitter.com/gNSl6qSCKU
— Deirdre Bosa (@dee_bosa) October 28, 2022
CNBC and Bloomberg, according to TMZ, both ran headlines about how Twitter employees were leaving with all their belongings in boxes. A local news outlet interviewed Mr. Ligma. Mr. Ligma was, dare I say, shook. He clasped his lucky copy of Michelle Obama's book and said this would have never happened when Obama was president. Mr. Ligma even drives a Tesla, Elon Musk's other company, and had no idea how he would make his car payments.
Mr. Ligma also name-checked Brittney Spears, and claimed to be concerned about Elon owning Twitter, the future of democracy, and "celebrity conservatorship."
Software engineer and his buddy got fired from @Twitter #ELONMUSK #Twitter #twitterhq #fired #TwitterTakeover #elonmusktwitter #twitter pic.twitter.com/RkDGXm3nAH
— Rezowan Siddique Reza (@Rezowan_) October 28, 2022
The last name "Ligma" is an internet meme. It's a setup so "Ligma" can reply with "Ligma Balls." As in, Lick My Balls. It's not unlike a good Deez Nutz joke. Corporate media would fall for deez nuts too if they fit their narrative (in their mouths).
Sitting inside Vagina Goode's old office, Elon Musk is reading this news. He's determining the 69% of Twitter's workforce that he's going to lay off at 4:20 on Monday. And he is saying to himself, "that was a good one."
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
College Chick GOES NUTS! | Change My Mindyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Twitter whistleblower: 4000 employees can dox users on a whim ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk's concerning comments to Twitter employees - Louder ... ›
- 'Rogue employee' hacks New York Post's Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter employees write angry letter to Elon Musk - Louder With ... ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Out-Scienced on Twitter by Steak-umm ... ›
- Twitter Exec Attacks Elon Musk for Having Asperger's - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk rules Twitter and leftists are upset. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk visits Twitter HQ (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- A day in the life of s Twitter employee. - Louder With Crowder ›
- These celebrities are leaving Twitter because of Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tesla explodes into a fireball on I-80. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter shuts down employee's concerns over censorship - Louder With Crowder ›
- Britney Spears fans call cops to do a welfare check - Louder With Crowder ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Out-Scienced on Twitter by Steak-umm - Louder With Crowder ›