Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 13, 2022
'Maybe because I'm from China...': Twitter shutting down Chinese employee's concerns over censorship says so much
Twitter Files Part Five dropped on Monday. It looks at the two days when a "debate" was had amongst tweeps over permanently banning the President of the United States. The tl;dr of it all (even though you should) is that a bunch of emotional hemophiliac Twitter employees who had wanted to ban Trump for years since -- he is literal Hitler literally -- shot their shot, and the brass at the bird app bent the knee. One lone employee from China said, "You know, I've seen this movie before... do not recommend."
We already know Twitter's "commie as f*ck" employees don't believe in free speech. However, one employee who is from communist China attempted to dissent during the company-wide Donald Trump is Over Party.
7. There were dissenters inside Twitter.
“Maybe because I am from China,” said one employee on January 7, “I deeply understand how censorship can destroy the public conversation.” pic.twitter.com/LtonK0gfS3
— Bari Weiss (@bariweiss) December 12, 2022
Maybe because I am from China, I deeply understand how censorship can destroy public conversation.
For an example of what the employee is talking about, please see: Right the F*ck Now, The Protests Happening in China. Also, any person who has seen the left's preferred policies in IRL.
While the commie-as-f*ck Twitter employees appreciated the input of the employee who has experienced it before, meh.
I understand this fear, but I also think it’s important to understand that censorship by a government is very different than censorship of the government.
The difference is when the government is being censored by an institution that has grown to be more powerful than most governments, it's worse.
The first amendment in the U.S. exist specifically to prevent the government from silencing the people
So, instead, the government works with a private company to silence the people on their behalf. That way, it's not "the government" silencing the people. It's a private company...filled with activist employees who agree with the government's political agenda. This started with the feds "asking" Twitter to censor a news story. It turned into the Biden Administration working with Twitter (and Facebook) directly.
The fact that a lone person from Communist China was the dissenter over a bunch of woke Americans is a little too on the nose.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
SKETCHY AF: Twitter's Justification for BANNING Donald Trump! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch media get trolled by this bro who claimed Twitter laid him off, his fake name didn't set off any red flags ›
- Elon Musk reinstates Trump on Twitter and the left's having a hissyfit even before Trump's first tweet back ›
- Elon Musk fires controversial Twitter lawyer over suppressing Hunter story, handling the 'Twitter Files' ›
- 'It's Broken Me': Twitter Manager Has Epic Meltdown Over Elon Musk ›
- Twitter Files Part Two dropped, and it names specific conservatives who were blacklisted ›
- Watch this 'day in the life' vlog of a Twitter employee and you won't feel bad Elon is firing 75% of them ›
- Elon Musk responds to Elton John's overdramatic departure from Twitter with a question I don't think Sir Elton can answer ›
- Elton John throws hissy fit announcing he's leaving Twitter and Twitter users are bringing the jokes ›
- Japanese users discover something about Twitter trending topics we always knew about Twitter trending topics ›
- Twitter Files 4: How Twitter Suppressed Donald Trump (Show Notes) ›
- Lawyer wanted Trump tweet removed for misinformation - Louder With Crowder ›