Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 28, 2022
Elon Musk made concerning comments to Twitter employees that free-speech conservatives should be concerned about
Don't get me wrong. I'm here to revel in leftist misery over Chief Twit Elon Musk with the rest of you. Liberal tears keep us young, and the fountain is flowing today. Musk has already fired the right people with many more to come. He's lifted all lifetime bans. It's all good things so far.
HOWEVER, before we break into the National Archives to steal a copy of the first amendment that we can present to our new free speech edgelord, conservatives need to slow their roll a bit. And remember these comments Project Veritas leaked from the infamous "all hands" meeting when this whole thing started.
BREAKING: Project Veritas LEAKS #TwitterAllHands with Elon Muskyoutu.be
I think people should be allowed to say you know pretty outrageous things that are within the balance of the law, but then it doesn't get amplified, it doesn't get a ton of reach.
Dude, that's what the social media apps do right f*cking now. They throttle what the EMPLOYEES OF TWITTER think are "outrageous" things. We saw the leaked Slack messages over the summer about yeeting Libs of TikTok off of the platform. Elon saw them, too, because he commented and came to her defense.
People who work for Twitter, Facebook, etc. thought Hunter Biden's laptop, any question about election results, any question about a public health crisis, and getting the gender wrong of a Biden official were all "outrageous." Does Elon agree with limited reach for those opinions?
In June, Biden's climate advisor demanded Big Tech start censoring what she called "disinformation" about clean energy. Like, say, all of Joe Biden's policies that may or may not be causing skyrocketing gas prices. Or criticizing skyrocketing gas prices. Does Elon Musk, who owns an electric vehicle company, agree any of those "outrageous" opinions should have limited reach?
Who defines what's "outrageous" when Elon Musk takes control? The problem now is the people who define it now do so based on their ultra-radical woke political agenda and/or what their allies in the Democratic Party tell them.
He needs to clarify that because otherwise, while Musk owning Twitter holds some promise, and it's not like the bird app can suck more, it could wind up being "meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Just with more edgelord memes.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Elon Musk NUKES Woke Twitter Employees! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Newly revealed texts show Elon Musk insulting Parag Agrawal ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter employees write angry letter to Elon Musk - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's Mother Upstages on the Red Carpet - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk throws the 'sink' at the New York Times - Louder With ... ›
- A day in the life of s Twitter employee. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk visits Twitter HQ (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Media trolled by bro who claimed Twitter laid him of - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk made request to Twitter managers. Massive layoffs? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk discovers what happens when you appease activists - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk vs the WEF - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows - Louder With Crowder ›