Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 18, 2023
Elon Musk makes clear what the people DON'T want after listening to the insane things being said at the WEF
Earlier today, Elon Musk joined the chorus of people questioning the World Economic Forum's authority in governing our everyday lives. In response to a clip from the forum, Musk tweeted, "WEF is increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don’t want."
\u201c@disclosetv WEF is increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don\u2019t want\u201d— Disclose.tv (@Disclose.tv) 1673978681
In the clip, Klaus Schwab explained that the WEF's Metaverse can be trusted because INTERPOL will help ensure the system is "as safe as it can be." INTERPOL stands for The International Criminal Police Organization, a global police force headquartered in France. So, we're supposed to feel better about all this weird Metaverse mumbo jumbo because the WEF's international police force will be enforcing the law around it. So comforting.
Musk is totally right, of course. The WEF is trying to become a global government that supersedes all other nations. Here are a few of the greatest hits from Davos this week that prove Musk's point:
Johan Rockstrom, Director of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, claimed not only are we in a climate crisis but also a "planetary crisis" that demands immediate action.
\u201cNOW - World Economic Forum declares a "planetary" and "justice" crisis.\u201d— Disclose.tv (@Disclose.tv) 1674048395
Fawn Sharp, President of the National Congress of American Indians, claimed climate change is a "spiritual" fight while donning a very funky hat.
\u201cA panelist at the World Economic Forum said the climate change issue is a \u201cspiritual\u201d fight.\n\nYou may not want to admit it, but she\u2019s correct. \n\nThe climate issue \u2014 like the rest of the globalist agenda \u2014 begs the question: \n\nWill we serve God or man?\n\nhttps://t.co/5vycILyxwg\u201d— Addison Smith (@Addison Smith) 1674055718
Al Gore may have accidentally let us in on an administration secret when he said the Inflation Reduction Act is actually a climate bill. I mean, we could've guessed, since it actually made inflation worse...which isn't exactly what you want...from an inflation REDUCTION act...but I digress.
\u201cAl Gore: "The Inflation Reduction Act...is PRIMARILY a climate act."\u201d— Daily Caller (@Daily Caller) 1674067470
This next one hurts a bit since Joe Manchin has been the only thing in the way of Senate Democrats passing their kooky legislation. Manchin claimed the problem America has is...the open press.
\u201cJoe Manchin main problem is an open press!!! \n\nWhat a tyrant! \nhttps://t.co/BOVrD3YCqD\u201d— Luke Rudkowski (@Luke Rudkowski) 1673999337
An open press is definitely not on the list of main problems in America. Just ask the New York Post.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
5 TERRIFYING MOMENTS From the World Economic Forum | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk roasts Anthony 'the Science' Fauci while hinting corporate media might be next target of 'Twitter Files' ›
- Elon Musk made concerning comments to Twitter employees that free-speech conservatives should be concerned about ›
- PETA lashes out at Elon Musk for saying he enjoys milk. Chocolate milk. ›
- Elon Musk responds to Elton John's overdramatic departure from Twitter with a question I don't think Sir Elton can answer ›
- Elon Musk Denies Explosive Allegation He Sexed Up Google Co-Founder's Wife: 'I Haven't Had Sex in Ages' ›
- Elon Musk responds to stepping down as Twitter CEO, and...BAH GAWD, that's MySpace Tom's entrance music ›
- Watch this 'day in the life' vlog of a Twitter employee and you won't feel bad Elon is firing 75% of them ›
- Elon Musk blasts Wikipedia for recession definition change, they also changed the definition of 'definition' ›
- Watch: Feds paid Twitter MILLIONS to suppress news, and Elon Musk claims they aren't the only ones ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- Google employee vlogs about her work day, gets laid off - Louder With Crowder ›