Elon Musk blasts Wikipedia for recession definition change, they also changed the definition of 'definition'
Elon Musk has entered the definition wars where we change the definition of words to mean something different than they mean. Specifically, Musk took issue with Big Tech company Wikipedia editing the definition of "recession" and locking people from editing it back.
To be clear, according to Facebook and Politifact, the people who control Joe Biden DID NOT change the definition of "recession" to protect Biden's political agenda. However, sometime before America hit its second quarter of negative growth last Thursday, which has been a recession every time it has happened since 1948, "someone" changed the definition. It's been reflected on Big Tech company Wikipedia, where the definition was changed to a more Biden agenda-friendly definition. Now, there is, quote, "no global consensus on the definition" of what a recession is.
Wikipedia has changed the definition of recession.
Wayback's last capture was July 11, 2022.
Based on Wiki's changelog, the line: "There is no global consensus on the definition of a recession" was added on July 27.
The page is now locked. pic.twitter.com/6tx1vPHEPM
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) July 28, 2022
If you try to change the definition back to the pre-last week version, Wikipedia won't let you. They locked the page from edits. That's where Elon takes exception because it sure does smell like it's being done for political reasons.
Elon tagged the founder of Wikipedia in a tweet, saying the Big Tech platform is "losing its objectivity." An argument can be made that it never had objectivity. Also, Elon hadn't seen anything yet. Wikipedia also changed the definition of the word "definition" and locked edits on that.
Wikipedia has now changed the definition of the word Definition pic.twitter.com/fPO0Y5HUYP
— Paxlovid Rebound Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) July 29, 2022
🚨 After Wikipedia changed the definition of “recession” and locked the page for editing, they also changed the definition of “definition” and locked it for editing as well 🤡 pic.twitter.com/jqY55g1pEO
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) July 30, 2022
Now "definition" is no longer a factual statement. It's a "fluid" statement that "evolves" to "meet the needs of societal change." Like, and I'm just spitballing here, the political agenda of a world leader. A world leader whose political agenda is shared by the Big Tech industry.
But the definition of "recession" was NOT changed to save Joe Biden. That can not be stressed with a straight face enough.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Undergoes Wikipedia "Neutrality Training" | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elementary Principal Arrested for Sexting Undercover Officer ... ›
- Anti-2A Beto looks dumb in photo with undercover reporter sporting ... ›
- Flight Attendant Harasses Guy Over 'Let's Go Brandon' Mask ... ›
- Government Bans Right to Assemble to Support Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Gov. Jim Justice Tells Better Midler to Kiss His Dog's Butt - Louder ... ›
- Australia's Health Official Looks to the New World Order - Louder ... ›
- MSNBC Laughs It Up Over Abortion, Aborting Fetuses - Louder With ... ›
- Crowder explains Biden gaslighting about recession - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk: Why doesn't media report more on border crisis? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk joked about buying Manchester United - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kari Lake says conservatives should migrate to Rumble. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrat official arrested for death of critical journalist - Louder With Crowder ›
- Politifact's fact' check on Ron DeSantis is bullplop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk finalizes Twitter purchase (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk claps back at China State Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter employees write angry letter to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk throws the 'sink' at the New York Times - Louder With Crowder ›