Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 16, 2022
Elon Musk: Isn't it odd that legacy media doesn't report more on Biden's border crisis?
America shattered a glass ceiling of illegal border crossings, bringing the fiscal year total to nearly two million. There are so many illegal migrants, Texas Governor Greg Abbott has a socialist "share the wealth" policy to redistribute illegal migrants to cities like New York and Washington, DC. If it feels like we're having a border crisis, you're not alone in thinking so. Elon Musk agrees and is confused why the media doesn't report on it more.
Not all in the media are ignoring the border crisis. Only most in the media. Bill Melugin does solid work. He reported on the adult males crossing the border without their families who thank Joe Biden for being so inviting. Melugin shared a new story about how many migrants have illegally crossed into one small Texas town this year: 400,000 since October. That's more people than who live in New Orleans.
Musk says that number seems high.
To put the number in perspective, it is less than the number of fake Twitter accounts on any given day, but approximately 400,000 more than should ever be allowed to enter our country illegally.
Elon was blown away. And he wonders, where's the rest of the media?
Strange that this receives very little attention in the media
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 14, 2022
It is about as strange as a media that would claim it doesn't matter the Democrats are calling something that doesn't reduce inflation the "Inflation Reduction Act," then, less than a week later, after the legislation had passed, that same media claims that calling something that doesn't reduce inflation the "Inflation Reduction Act" is "Orwellian."
Also, if we're being a stickler for how words are defined, the word "crisis" implies that this wasn't planned by the people who control Joe "the Migrant President" Biden. It's a crisis for everyone else in America. But if we're talking about the media, they are there to side with the government.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
CNN Host's DELUSIONAL Perception Of Texas | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk blasts Wikipedia for recession definition change - Louder ... ›
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Finds Many of Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake ... ›
- Elon Musk Issues Challenge to AOC on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Gets Results and for 'Libs of Tiktok' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis's Responds to Elon Musk's 'Endorsement' - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk joked about buying Manchester United - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Biden's border patrol opens gate for illegal migrants - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dems double down on attacking Fox News' Bill Melguin - Louder With Crowder ›