Enjoy watching Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows on the roof of Tesla while singing Johnny Cash
It's Tuesday. Biden's State of the Union is tonight. The State of the Union is the most useless piece of political theater we put ourselves through every year. You're already sick of hearing previews of it and dreading the recaps tomorrow. You need a distraction. So because we owe it to the people, here is video of Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows on the roof of Tesla HQ while singing Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire."
That's literally the entire video. And a rare accurate use of the word "literally."
Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash needs to happen at CyberRodeo @elonmuskpic.twitter.com/XcqKrL7rxG
— Tesla Owners Silicon Valley (@teslaownersSV) April 2, 2022
As reported by the fine folks at Whiskey Riff, this video is from 2019. Elon Musk having a hang on the roof of one of the many, many, many companies he owns. I would love to know the conversation that led to this event.
ELON: Hey Bob, what are you working on?
BOB: Coding. You?
ELON: I'm about to go up to the roof with a bottle of Four Roses to toast some marshmallows and sing Johnny Cash songs. Wanna come?
BOB: Well now I do!
Now that I look at the video again, it appears someone snuck in a wiener.
Funny enough, this is not the first Elon Musk post we've had that involves a wiener. Or even the second or third.
If Musk is looking for ways to monetize Twitter, VIP events where people pay for the Elon Musk Bonfire Experience would be very lucrative. Elon provides the whiskey and the marshmallows. Maybe he borrows some weed from Joe Rogan. Hire Koe Wetzel as Master of Ceremonies. I smell money. And also, toasted marshmallows.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Elon Musk NUKES Woke Twitter Employees! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk made concerning comments to Twitter employees that free-speech conservatives should be concerned about ›
- Elon Musk responds to stepping down as Twitter CEO, and...BAH GAWD, that's MySpace Tom's entrance music ›
- Watch this 'day in the life' vlog of a Twitter employee and you won't feel bad Elon is firing 75% of them ›
- Elon Musk blasts Wikipedia for recession definition change, they also changed the definition of 'definition' ›
- O.G. Ice-T (original gangster) comes to Elon Musk's defense and tells haters what to do with their Twitter ›
- Elon Musk tweets bunny emoji, sends woke scientist down rabbit hole of conspiracies ›
- Elon Musk embraces his inner edgelord as he points out how 'creepy' Anthony Fauci is ›
- Watch: Feds paid Twitter MILLIONS to suppress news, and Elon Musk claims they aren't the only ones ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- Elon Musk found not liable in fraud trial, then turns questions around on reporters as he leaves ›