Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 31, 2022
Elon Musk embraces his inner edgelord as he points out how 'creepy' Anthony Fauci is
Ever since Elon Musk has come out as science-sexual and changed his pronouns to Prosecute/Fauci, the Chief Twit has had it out for the left's and the media's (but I repeat myself) favorite government bureaucrat. Fauci, the man who is literally The Science, has a New York Times profile that Elon finds "creepy."
The first two paragraphs are all you need to know. It concerns how much Fauci enjoys looking at himself. "The walls in Dr. Anthony S. Fauci’s home office are adorned with portraits of him, drawn and painted by some of his many fans. The most striking one is by the singer Joan Baez.... Fauci seemed a little uncomfortable with people knowing about the pictures. He said that previously when they were captured on camera, the 'far right' attacked him as an 'egomaniac.' (Editor's Note: Fact check TRUE) If someone goes to the trouble of sending him a portrait of himself, he said, he would 'feel like I’m disrespecting them” if he discarded it."
If you find it creepy for Anthony "the Scienece" Fauci, or any adult to have a room just of pictures of himself, you are not alone.
Maybe he just loves looking at science?
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 30, 2022
Elon has been embracing his inner edgelord ever since rumors broke of him buying Twitter. Musk is ending the year with great aplomb. Making it a point to drop a deuce on everything the people who worship Tony "The Science" believes. One sh*tposting meme at a time.
If you don’t think there’s at least a tiny chance you’re an NPC … you’re an NPC
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 30, 2022
Here's the thing with Elon. His commitment to free speech is admirable. He has made Twitter fun again. And the traffic any post about his shenanigans drives to the website has increased my bourbon collection exponentially. HOWEVER, some of his tweets, to me at least, can fall between "trying too hard" and "saying sh*t just for the engagement."
How much he means everything he tweets, I'm not sure. It's a safe bet when it comes to what he believes on an issue-by-issue basis, he's more WEF that he is CPAC. It would behoove my conservative colleagues to keep this in mind for when he starts saying stuff we disagree with. It's going to happen sooner than later.
Until that time though, it's all still entertaining AF. Revel in the content. We'll worry about calling him a sellout when the time comes.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
GOT EM': Elon Musk BOOTED a SNITCH at Twitter! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Elon Musk says the obvious part out loud about 'almost every Twitter conspiracy theory' ›
- 'It's Broken Me': Twitter Manager Has Epic Meltdown Over Elon Musk ›
- Elon Musk drops bombshell about Twitter shadowbanning candidates and elected officials ›
- Elon Musk tweets bunny emoji, sends woke scientist down rabbit hole of conspiracies ›
- Mark Ruffalo tries playing superhero for AOC, but Elon Musk is the one who goes Hulk Smash ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- Elon Musk responds to Elton John's overdramatic departure from Twitter with a question I don't think Sir Elton can answer ›
- Elon Musk roasts Anthony 'the Science' Fauci while hinting corporate media might be next target of 'Twitter Files' ›
- Elon Musk found not liable in fraud trial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows - Louder With Crowder ›