Watch: Feds paid Twitter MILLIONS to suppress news, and Elon Musk claims they aren't the only ones
Michael Shellenberger provided the seventh installment of the Twitter Files on Monday, which showcased in further detail how the FBI pressed for censorship of the Bunter Hiden laptop story at Twitter. The Bunter Hiden story we were told was fake news. But I know that you know that I know that you know it never was.
One tweet in Shellenberger's thread is standing out. The THREE MILLION DOLLARS paid to Twitter for their help in the matter.
46. The FBI’s influence campaign may have been helped by the fact that it was paying Twitter millions of dollars for its staff time.
“I am happy to report we have collected $3,415,323 since October 2019!” reports an associate of Jim Baker in early 2021. pic.twitter.com/SmNse97QxK
— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) December 19, 2022
Elon Musk claims, without evidence, that Twitter isn't the only social media platform to which the FBI did this. Not unlike how the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website can claim, without evidence, one look at our traffic being throttled can tell you Elon speaks no lies.
Other social media companies too, not just Twitter https://t.co/vH2EnMr9Iw
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 20, 2022
Crowder and the gang had A LOT more to say about this on today's show:
GOING OUT WITH A BANG! #MUGCLUBFOREVER | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk confirms "prosecute Fauci" was a preview of new information he'll be releasing ›
- Elon Musk's recent tweets show he's about to expose everything we assumed Twitter was doing to conservatives ›
- Elon Musk fires controversial Twitter lawyer over suppressing Hunter story, handling the 'Twitter Files' ›
- Elon Musk hops on Spaces, informs whiny woke journalists they aren't special and the rules apply to them too ›
- Elon Musk visits Twitter HQ (Show Notes) ›
- Elon Musk's latest tweet shows it's not all fun and games and free-speech conservatives need to be skeptical ›
- 'It's Broken Me': Twitter Manager Has Epic Meltdown Over Elon Musk ›
- Elon Musk responds to Elton John's overdramatic departure from Twitter with a question I don't think Sir Elton can answer ›
- Elon Musk may have stepped down as Twitter CEO by the time you read this over the results of a poll ›
- Elon Musk lays out his reasons for suspending alleged 'journalists' from Twitter ›
- Elon Musk responds to stepping down as Twitter CEO - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: White woman claims traffic is racist - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk vs the WEF - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Rubin exposes how bad Twitter's shadowbanning STILL is - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter locks news organization out of their account - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk found not liable in fraud trial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows - Louder With Crowder ›