Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 21, 2022
Elon Musk responds to stepping down as Twitter CEO, and...BAH GAWD, that's MySpace Tom's entrance music
Elon Musk got lost in his feels over the weekend. He was at the World Cup paling around with Jared Kushner, people kept chirping him over suspending journaismers and other useless people. Musk was all like, "FINE! If you want me gone, take my poll!" Which, a) that's what she said, b) over 17 million people took Elon's poll, and c) that's what she said again.
Should I step down as head of Twitter? I will abide by the results of this poll.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 18, 2022
Everyone waited with bated breath to hear Elon's response. News-entertainment content provider CNN couldn't think of anything else to talk about.
CNN's continuing wall-to-wall coverage of Elon Musk's Twitter poll is so gripping I barely even remember what twitter files ARE! Stellar stuff.
— Caleb Howe (@CalebHowe) December 20, 2022
The Chief Twit broke his silence. He will resign as CEO as soon as he finds someone foolish enough to take the job. Then, out of the white noise creating a hiss of ten thousand little things, a voice called out. A voice we haven't heard in quite some time...
Depends who you get to run it ! 🤔
— Tom Anderson (@myspacetom) December 19, 2022
MYSPACE TOM IS BACK, BAY-BEE!!!
Only one man can save us now... pic.twitter.com/DRQ7lujx9h
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) December 21, 2022
Social media was so much simpler when Tom was running sh*t. No censorship. No election interference. He just wanted us to have profiles with our favorite songs and bedazzled .gifs. Should we choose, a blog option was available, where some of us would say something nice about George W. Bush and every liberal we've ever known would freak out on us for it. The only real drama created was IRL, when your friends would get upset they weren't in your Top 8.
Then, as the meme says, Tom got his bag and bounced. In 2005, News Corp said, "here's $580 million." Tom said, "Deuces." Never to be seen again until a cameo in the 2009 Adam Sandler movie Funny People.
One could chalk this up to trolling. Or MySpace Tom having a laugh. Here's the thing though...unless I'm reading things wrong, those are Tom's only tweets since 2021. His second-to-last tweet? Was a response to Elon Musk.
Excited to be a SpaceX investor 🚀
— Tom Anderson (@myspacetom) June 25, 2021
Elon says he needs someone crazy enough to take the CEO's job. Tom Anderson might be crazy enough. Could Tom be every bit as "commie as f*ck" as everyone else who works in and runs Big Tech companies? Perhaps. But he'd be working for Elon.
Tom has been gone from us long enough. 2023, it's time for the comeback.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Crowder's World Cup HOT Take! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk drops bombshell about Twitter shadowbanning candidates and elected officials ›
- Elon Musk confirms "prosecute Fauci" was a preview of new information he'll be releasing ›
- Elon Musk Continues to Live Dangerously, Is Now Asking Questions About Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein ›
- Elon Musk's latest tweet shows it's not all fun and games and free-speech conservatives need to be skeptical ›
- 'It's Broken Me': Twitter Manager Has Epic Meltdown Over Elon Musk ›
- Elon Musk may have stepped down as Twitter CEO by the time you read this over the results of a poll ›
- Elon Musk responds to Elton John's overdramatic departure from Twitter with a question I don't think Sir Elton can answer ›
- Elon Musk lays out his reasons for suspending alleged 'journalists' from Twitter ›
- Mark Ruffalo tries playing superhero for AOC, but Elon Musk is the one who goes Hulk Smash ›
- Watch: Feds paid Twitter MILLIONS to suppress news, and Elon Musk claims they aren't the only ones ›
- Elon Musk vs the WEF - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter locks news organization out of their account - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk found not liable in fraud trial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk uses a semi-NSFW meme on Twitter. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk makes shocking claim about government and Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk names WEF official to be Twitter CEO. - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Twitter CEO pushes Elon Musk on content moderation - Louder With Crowder ›