Elon Musk uses semi-NSFW meme to show how much Twitter loves his tweets, and his haters are in full meltdown
I'll be honest, I'm not sure what Elon Musk was thinking with this one. But while his tweet about putting cocaine back in Coca-Cola is a Top 10 all-time tweet, I think Uncle Elon may have topped it with...this.
Here's the link. Let's go with the screen capture since I have doubts the tweet will survive the day.
My mind is usually in the gutter, so mayhaps there is an innocent translation to this photo. Let me know what you see. I see a woman on her knees with her hair pulled back (in a playful way, otherwise this would be inappropriate) and being force-fed a creamy white substance. From a bottle that is held somewhat waist high. Is it probably milk? Yes. Is it meant to symbolize...umm, something else? That all depends if your mind is splashing around in the gutter with mine.
Those of us with a sense of humor find this hilarious. The lengths our favorite billionaire will go to troll people need to be peer-reviewed. It's awe-inspiring. As if in Elon's mind, as he tweets this, he's walking away in slow motion as explosions go off behind him. Knowing Elon, he has an aide set off actual explosives.
Others were not as enamored by whatever it is Elon was trying to convey. One dude needs to look up to the sky because the point went mach 5 over his head,
Milk is actual not good for human consumption, it’s meant for calf’s
— EFIAODO (@Efiaodo1) February 14, 2023
Everyone else is your basic hater.
This is not only in poor taste, it’s offensive to everyone that uses this platform. A perfect example why the owner should not be actively using the platform, putting his extremely heavy thumb on the scale, under the illusion of free speech.
— Mike Harvey (@electMikeHarvey) February 14, 2023
A thief of joy.
Final straw, I’m officially leaving Twitter now
I can’t believe you’d do this
— BearPig 🐻🐷 (@BearPigCentral) February 14, 2023
They demand to speak to a manager. But that manager is Elon Musk. Now they don't know what to do.
This is disgusting. Are you this tone deaf man? Sexist and vile. #ElonMuskhttps://t.co/JhMKmvyh0P
— Sophia A. Nelson (@IAmSophiaNelson) February 14, 2023
Take that, Mr. Meme Man!
not anymore https://t.co/dne01UFq1Jpic.twitter.com/ESblwR8oEU
— ♡ ryan ッ (@Ryaxzie) February 14, 2023
This last one is for no other reason than it includes Bryan Alvarez from the Wrestling Observer, which is f*cking awesome.
Yeah… ok 🙄 https://t.co/Hn9jyMjiGQpic.twitter.com/2a6YjyFMy6
— Bulletproof Marcus Gray (@wolfkingvillian) February 14, 2023
That's what Elon Musk gets for attempting to spread Valentine's Day cheer. Romance is dead on the bird app.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Elon Musk NUKES Woke Twitter Employees! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Elon Musk says the obvious part out loud about 'almost every Twitter conspiracy theory' ›
- Alyssa Milano sacrifices what little dignity she has left to Elon Musk in the most epic self-own I've seen ›
- Elon Musk Denies Explosive Allegation He Sexed Up Google Co-Founder's Wife: 'I Haven't Had Sex in Ages' ›
- Elon Musk responds to stepping down as Twitter CEO, and...BAH GAWD, that's MySpace Tom's entrance music ›
- Watch this 'day in the life' vlog of a Twitter employee and you won't feel bad Elon is firing 75% of them ›
- Elon Musk blasts Wikipedia for recession definition change, they also changed the definition of 'definition' ›
- Elon Musk tweets bunny emoji, sends woke scientist down rabbit hole of conspiracies ›
- O.G. Ice-T (original gangster) comes to Elon Musk's defense and tells haters what to do with their Twitter ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- Watch: Feds paid Twitter MILLIONS to suppress news, and Elon Musk claims they aren't the only ones ›
- Elon Musk declares cancel culture dead - Louder With Crowder ›