Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 22, 2022
O.G. Ice-T (original gangster) comes to Elon Musk's defense and tells haters what to do with their Twitter
Ice-T is old school and comes from a generation where sticks and stones can break your bones, but words can never hurt you. I'm sure the O.G. would have a more colorful way to say that, but he's now a grandfather who does Cheerios commercials. The MC's attitude remains. And he's one of the few celebrities who not only has positive things to say about Elon Musk's Twitter 2.0, he'll tell you what to do with yours if you don't like it.
Press the damn buttons that are available to you.
'In my opinion' Twitter is actually running BETTER right now.. Anything you don't like can easily be dealt with by using the Block or Mute button...
— ICE T (@FINALLEVEL) December 21, 2022
Much like his recent views on crime and gas prices, Ice-T speaks wisdom. Another Twitter user responded with what buttons to push. I have many of these selected myself and I've always had a pleasant Twitter experience.
Additionally, these settings reduce the rabble dramatically. pic.twitter.com/EjvWUuVYkC
— Eric Wojciechowski (@ericwojo) December 21, 2022
This is the problem with social media platforms outside of the political agenda of activist employees. If people don't like how YOU use YOUR platform, it's up to YOU or the platform to do something about it. Not the user whining about it. Never them.
The user could make use of all the tools available to mute or block people they don't want to see, but that's "too much work." Ignoring people who disagree with you requires maturity and not being butter soft bitch. So those users whine to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. to do something. And unfortunately, 98% of those users also work in media. Few bitches are more butter soft than journalismers. Go figure.
As is often the case, when the companies respond they overcorrect and you wind up in social media jail for joking with IRL friends. Everyone should doe what Ice-T says. Lighten up, and if you don't like it, mute people.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
"The Most Important Person Ever?" - LWC Reacts to Oppenheimer Trailer | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Women Should Not Be in Combat Roles: Change My Mind ›
- Watch: Biden becomes living meme as he says dumb thing about economy, tries to save Dems from LOSING Oregon ›
- Woman Melts Down Over Gas Prices, Blames Christian Right for Odd Reason ›
- Ben Shapiro Reacts to Comedian’s Bit About Him: ‘You Sick Son of a B****' ›
- 'F*** that': Ozzy Osbourne, realizing how much the UK sucks, decides he doesn't want to leave America after all ›
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking for Reasons Only Known to Joe Biden ›
- Twitter attacks Ice Cube for "criticizing" the Biden Admin, and the rapper is hitting back HARD ›
- Watch: Elon Musk says the obvious part out loud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk found not liable in fraud trial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk drinking whiskey and toasting marshmallows - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk uses a semi-NSFW meme on Twitter. - Louder With Crowder ›