Ben Shapiro Reacts to Comedian’s Bit About Him: ‘You Sick Son of a B****'
Will Smith just went full Dave Chappelle's "Rick James" on Chris Rock at the Oscars following a joke he made about Jada’s new shaved dome. As it has been made perfectly clear after the fact, jokes about bald wives are to never be tolerated. But what other jokes are not to be tolerated? Is there an entire litany of possible jokes for which the teller deserves to get cold clocked in the face? This would be good information to know.
Steven Crowder, not being one to shy away from testing such an interesting premise, put the Slap-Worthy Joke Hypothesis to the test, and with the help of our friend Ben Shapiro over at The Daily Wire, we were certain to get nothing but the facts. The video is timestampted (comes in at the 1:02:00 mark)
Ben Shapiro Calls Crowder a SICK SON OF A B****! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
“You sick son of a b*tch.”
It was the perfect reaction. Shapiro, of course, wouldn’t slap Crowder. The entire time, it looks like Shapiro is fighting the urge to laugh at the jokes about him—which he admits he does on a rather frequent basis.
In fact, Shapiro was such a good sport about it, he went right into a random ad read during his conversation with Crowder! If you haven’t watched the clip, you won’t understand why that is so important and even funnier, so you should definitely watch the clip.
“See, that’s how you take a joke!”
That is how you take a joke. But we are moving into this very weird, very unfunny time where it’s nearly impossible to make any jokes because speech is violence.
Regardless of the kind of repressed cuck rage that caused Will Smith to rage out on Chris Rock, there’s no excuse to physically assault a person who does something so harmless as saying something, as telling a joke.
Boy, do I yearn for the days of George Carlin, who, I believe, would have immediately gone into a hysterically funny tirade, crushing Smith, Jada, and all her boyfriends, had he been slapped for such a joke. But this is 2022, and no one is allowed to laugh.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- The View' is Confused How England Can End COVID Restrictions ... ›
- Blue Checkmark Implies Bill Burr Has 'Minority Sex Servant' - Louder ... ›
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Apologizes for Raunchy Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- Comedian Takes a Stand Against 'Bald Wife Jokes' in New PSA ... ›
- Adam Sandler, David Spade Share Support for Chris Rock - Louder ... ›
- Will Smith Slaps the Taste Out of Chris Rock's Mouth After Joke ... ›
- Amy Schumer is Hosting the Oscars - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Lashes Out at Bill Maher Over Mask Jokes ... ›
- Hunter Biden, Therapist Joke About Joe Biden Having Dementia ... ›
- Ice T Wins the Internet With Dad Joke About Gas Prices - Louder ... ›
- Chris Rock Breaks Silence About The Oscars - Louder With Crowder ›
- Daily Wire Announces $100M Investment to Compete With Disney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Daily Wire’s Boreing Tells Forbes ‘We Only Win When We Win' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock Has One Condition to Talk About Will Smith Slap - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ben Shapiro Wrecks Student on Topic of Gender - Louder With Crowder ›
- Remembering One of Comedy’s Legends: Gilbert Gottfried - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Apologizes for Raunchy Tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock Drops a Deuce on Amber Heard - Louder With Crowder ›
- You Must See Matt Walsh's New Documentary 'What Is a Woman?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Audience Member Calls Cops on Comedian for Joke - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock rejects offer to host Oscars again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock finally unleashes on Will Smith - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ice T says Los Angeles not safe for west coast rappers - Louder With Crowder ›