Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 11, 2022
'We Only Make Money When We Win': Daily Wire’s Jeremy Boreing Announces Over 600k Current Subscribers
If you’re an avid watcher of Louder with Crowder or a reader of the Louder with Crowder Dot Com blog, chances are you know what The Daily Wire is. And if that’s so, you probably know who Jeremy Boreing is. Affectionately known by the employees at The Daily Wire as the god-king (can’t forget it’s a little g), he sat down with Forbes to discuss the business’ success, something everyone in the conservative movement can celebrate.
Forbes remarks on the growth of what used to be just a small conglomeration of podcasts, each hosted by a different person with their own idiosyncratic style. “The Daily Wire is close to outgrowing its name. Or, at least, that part of its name implying the firehose of information obtained from something like a newswire.”
Jeremy’s Razors: The Greatest Commercial Everwww.youtube.com
What do the stats look like for the media company? It boasts a subscriber base of 600,000, bringing in close to $150M annually, which it uses, primarily, to invest back into the content for which subscribers are paying.
I remember when The Daily Wire had only a handful of podcasts and a few articles each day. Today, one can regularly get three to four new podcast episodes, a live chat with a host, and a dozen articles each day, with periodic sit-downs with the Backstage crew, new movies, and publishing. The company truly is a success story, and it was through providing content—news and entertainment—for which there is a real demand.
Terror on the Prairie | Official Teaser Trailerwww.youtube.com
Boreing told Forbes, “Conservatives have become very good at profiting off of failure, but with a for-profit company, you only win by winning. The Daily Wire only makes money when we win.”
And I believe one can say with certainty The Daily Wire is winning.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Texas 'Spring Break Sex-Ed Camp' Canceled After Backlash ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Issues Statement After Bill Maher's Show - Louder With ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Gives the SOTU Response the GOP Should Have ... ›
- Judge in Loudoun Rape Reverses, Won't Make Rapist Register ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Absolutely Wrecks Cenk Uygur at Politicon Debate ... ›
- Man Shreds Daily Show Interviewer Over Vaccine Mandate - Louder ... ›
- Steven Crowder Guests on Ben Shapiro's 'Sunday Special' - Louder ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Reacts to Comedian's Bit About Him - Louder With ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Response to NPR Piece on the Daily Wire - Louder ... ›
- Daily Wire Files Lawsuit Against Joe Biden's Vaccine Mandate ... ›
- You Must See Matt Walsh's New Documentary 'What Is a Woman?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jeremy Boreing unloads over Podcast Movement - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk continues war on corporate media, changes way NPR is classified on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Wow: Twitter cancels deal with Daily Wire, labels Matt Walsh doc "hateful conduct" - Louder With Crowder ›