Ben Shapiro Issues Definitive Statement After Decimating CRT Advocate on Bill Maher's Show
On Friday, Ben Shapiro owned, pantsed, and/or destroyed someone in a debate in the best way possible and you won't believe what happened next. The topic was Critical Race Theory. The opponent was MSNBC talking head Malcolm Nance. The battlefield was Real Time with Bill Maher. What followed was what usually follows when both sides are given ample time to speak. Shapiro presented facts and arguments. Nance launched personal attacks knowing he'll just slink back to MSNBC on Monday and claim "raaaaaaaacism."
After the show, Ben Shapiro released a statement to Shapirosplain what viewers just saw. The problem isn't JUST CRT. The problem is everything the authoritarian left (aka, the people who control Joe Biden) are slowly trying to get away with. SPOILER: Americans have too much freedom, and the left doesn't like that.
A statement from @BenShapiro following his commanding performance on Real Time with Bill Maher tonight:
The Left plays semantic games with critical race theory "because when advocated for CRT are confronted with the overt racism of the program, they can't defend it."
— Giancarlo Sopo (@GiancarloSopo) August 7, 2021
Some choice cuts:
- "When advocates for CRT are confronted with the overt racism of the program, they can't defend it."
- "If we're going to talk about authoritarianism, we must look at who holds institutional power. The simple fact is that the left controls the commanding heights of our media, social media, corporate world, scientific institutions, and bureaucracy..."
"Americans can feel the danger of creeping authoritarianism each and every day, from evidence-free mask mandates to social media crackdowns on dissent to admittedly unconstitutional edicts from the White House."
"Democrats think their authoritarianism won't hurt them politically. They're going to be shocked by next year's midterm results."
Here's the debate:
Ben Shapiro and Malcolm Nance on Critical Race Theory | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) youtu.be
Not that the video isn't enjoyable, but Shapiro's statement is more important than his appearance on the show. It's not just CRT. It's not just the unscientific mask mandates. It's not just the censorship or the unelected bureaucrats in the CDC using a "public health crisis" for things having nothing to do with public health. It's that the people in charge -- the people who run Joe Biden -- aren't even hiding it anymore. They aren't pretending this isn't their agenda because they believe they can get away consequences-free. Who's going to call them out on it? CNN?
Conservatives need to get ready for the midterms now. Spend the next two years thinking at every given moments we are two points behind and at risk of losing. Then act accordingly.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
All The Times Steven Crowder Made Ben Shapiro Uncomfortable! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Bill de Blasio Announces Vaccine Mandate in NYC. - Louder With ... ›
- Former Senator Calls Gina Carano 'Nazi,' 'White Supremacist ... ›
- Top 10 Hilarious Reactions to Jeffrey Epstein 'Suicide' News ... ›
- Steven Crowder Guests on Ben Shapiro's 'Sunday Special' - Louder ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Absolutely Wrecks Cenk Uygur at Politicon Debate ... ›
- Ben Shapiro Response to NPR Piece on the Daily Wire - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Wrecks POTUS's Son Over (Third) Missing Laptop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Colorado School District Bans CRT from Being Taught - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher Shocks Jimmy Kimmel, Exposes Democrat Ignorance - Louder With Crowder ›