Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 02, 2022
'He pretended to be a man for 30 years': Chris Rock finally unleashes on Will Smith (Update: It was Chappelle)
UPDATE: This was originally reported as what Chris Rock said about Will Smith, but it turns out it was Dave Chappelle. Instead of stealth editing the entire post, I'll leave it as is for transparency or something,
It finally happened. Chris Rock let loose on Will Smith.
The comedian has dropped an occasional one-liner about the Oscars incident and offered brief comments about Will and what happened. But last night, on stage in the UK, while on tour with Dave Chappelle, Rock went off, according to the Daily Mail(the DM post has since been changed).
"Goddam right… the motherf*cker hit me over a bullsh*t joke, the nicest joke I ever told."
"Will did the impression of a perfect person for 30 years, and he ripped his mask off and showed us he was as ugly as the rest of us. Whatever the consequences are… I hope he doesn’t put his mask back on again."
There is no audio (yet), and this is according to the translation and interpretation of someone in attendance. But if he broached the subject like this AND is out with Chappelle, methinks the gloves are off.
To recap how we got here: Chris Rock was presenting an award at this year's Oscars when he made a joke that Will Smith's wife didn't like. Will Smith thought it was funny, but then he saw that his wife didn't like it, so he assaulted Rock on stage. Smith apologized months later... kinda.
Chris Rock still hasn't gone intentionally public. He's said stuff on stage, and those things have been relayed back to others by people in attendance for our content needs. If I were to bet my money there will be a surprise Netflix special dropping. And two people with the last name Smith will not be thrilled about it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By LUNATIC Activist! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Ben Shapiro Reacts to Comedian's Bit About Him - Louder With ... ›
- Joy Behar Blames Dave Chappelle's Attack on Donald Trump ... ›
- Track Star 'Inspired' by Will Smith Knocks Out Track Star - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Gets Attacked While On Stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock Drops a Deuce on Amber Heard - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock Breaks Silence About The Oscars - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle's Surprise Set at Chris Rock-Kevin Hart Show ... ›
- Chris Rock rejects offer to host Oscars again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Sandler, David Spade Share Support for Chris Rock - Louder ... ›
- Chris Rock responds to lame Will Smith apology. - Louder With ... ›
- UK activist tries to get her message out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kevin Hart destroys the wussification of the NFL - Louder With Crowder ›
- Will Smith reveals Floyd Mayweather had his back - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle announced as this week's SNL host - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle introduces Elon Musk LIVE on stage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Track Star kicked off plane during narcissistic rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle's anti-woke comments won't win him friends - Louder With Crowder ›