Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 11, 2022
Watch: Kevin Hart destroys the wussification of the NFL after three insane 'roughing the passer' calls
One of the most overprotective examples of how SAWFT football has gotten is "roughing the passer." It depends on the referee and it depends on what quarterback they are trying to protect. But what the penalty boils down to is if the defense tackles the quarterback without getting his affirmative consent or taking him out to dinner first, the referee cries foul.
There were three insane calls in Week 5 alone, apparently. I was busy watching Josh Allen be too busy throwing touchdowns and be better than your quarterback to get roughed, so I didn't know this was happening. The rest of the internet is pissed.
All 3 of these were called “roughing the passer” in just Week 5 alone pic.twitter.com/XmLUfwfbha
— Bad Sports Refs (@BadSportsRefs) October 11, 2022
It's one of those rare issues that cross all ideological lines. Sworn enemies and bitter rivals can unite on this one issue. This, and f*ck Roger Goodell.
The way overprotective roughing the passer calls this week were a direct NFL reaction to the Tua incident. It was also perfectly emblematic of why a world ruled by social media is a disaster. It leads to overreactions in both directions. Rationality and sanity are left to wayside
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) October 11, 2022
Me: That roughing the passer call on Grady Jarrett is the worst I’ve ever seen.
MNF officials: pic.twitter.com/gToESwbcMl
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) October 11, 2022
To illustrate the insanity of how the NFL expects players to properly tackle the quarterback, we have Kevin Hart. He joined ESPN to cut through the confusion and show the proper technique in safely helping the quarterback to the ground.
Complete with blankets and throw pillows.
How the NFL wants you to sack a quarterback (@ChiefsAholic) pic.twitter.com/roSIAvCYim
— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) October 11, 2022
Give the NFL three more weeks and two more social media outrages, and they will make you hand Tom Brady a pillow before you ask him to please fall down.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
SAVAGE: Tulsi Gabbard DESTROYS Dems & Leaves Party! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Chris Rock finally unleashes on Will Smith - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock responds to lame Will Smith apology. - Louder With ... ›
- Chris Rock rejects offer to host Oscars again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Tyson Was High When He Handed Out a Beatdown - Louder ... ›
- J.K. Rowling defies hater to name a single hateful thing she said ... ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- WHY is John Cleese Demanding Reparations for The Whites ... ›
- Dave Chappelle's Surprise Set at Chris Rock-Kevin Hart Show ... ›
- Kevin Hart Gives Awesome Interview About Tweet/Oscar ... ›
- Kevin Hart Speaks Out Against "Cancel Culture" - Louder With ... ›
- Kevin Hart Speaks Out Against "Cancel Culture" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Woman wins $20k for embarrassing CNN and yelling 'boobs' on air - Louder With Crowder ›
- Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen: 'God is real' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock goes OFF about Will Smith in Netflix special - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock attacked Meghan Markle in comedy special - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock on them arresting Donald Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin Hart on social media, mobile phone addiction - Louder With Crowder ›